True Parity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you soo much. You have given me so much material that I will be having a jolly old time quoting all of the assertions y'all have made.

If you visited the bad people site of negativists and naysayers you'd know the what and why I am here and my involvement in the issue of True Parity.

Would sombody please ban me from this page already - If you have something to say, step up and be grown up you have my e mail address and know where to find me - even a book of faces page Caddy Pod - Figure this out, it isn't too difficult….I do this sort of stuff for a living. It's the `This stuff' part that at some point a little light will go off in your head….then again, you put a lot of things in writing, and the expression that sometimes things we've written have a way of coming back to you ….well, go figure. Thank you for supplying me with information, a gift that keeps on giving. Laugh that one off on your way to the checkbook to pay down your student loans or waiting for a patient to show up….

I have already told you what I have to say. Why don't you take your own advice and actually respond coherently and stop spreading MYTHS - hoaxbuster.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
:troll:

Its getting old guys. He stated his point. Just let it be.

Agreed. I guess in the end, you can't have a reasonable discussion when one party insists on being right. Hoaxbuster clearly had a very bad experience with podiatry. And he/she is clearly oblivious to the many changes that have taken place since then. The shame is that he/she refuses to be educated. He/she doesn't know what he/she doesn't know. It is difficult to be objective when one is clearly so bitter. It's like listening to a divorcee talk about their ex-spouse. :D

This thread is done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.