Transfer Between Podiatry Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

podguy43211

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ever went through this process or knows someone from class that has transferred for whatever reason they may have had. I've put a lot of thought into this and just wanted to get an idea of what others have gone through/heard. I have just started the second semester of my first year, and realized this school may not be the best fit, even though I have performed well, I'm just not happy overall. Any input is welcome, however I was looking to transfer to specifically to Scholl. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Be ware of getting into the grass is always greener on the other side mindset. Every school has their downside and other BS, and a lot of it you do not know about until you have been there for a bit. Really ask you self what would you want to accomplish or make better if you switched and take a hard look as to whether you can accomplish that. If it is something that living in a city is not working out, partner got a new job in a city where one of the other pod schools are, then might be worth it. If the problem is something with the professors or administration, odds are likely you are moving from one problem to another.
Best of luck