Transcript verification can take 4-6 weeks to complete. IS THIS TRUE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nob01001

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

is it true that: Transcript verification can take 4-6 weeks to complete? (from aadsas website). What are your personal experiences?

Also, I have the DAT scheduled for next Wedneday..should I hold off on that since schools won't receive my application for another 4-6 weeks?

Members don't see this ad.

nob01001 said:
Hey everyone,

is it true that: Transcript verification can take 4-6 weeks to complete? (from aadsas website). What are your personal experiences?

Also, I have the DAT scheduled for next Wedneday..should I hold off on that since schools won't receive my application for another 4-6 weeks?
Very true. That is why people advised me to send my stuff asap. Unless you have some killer DAT scores, like 24+. It is hard to be competitive applyin this late in the game.

I too am in a similar situation:

I want the maximum amount of time to study for my DATs so it would be most efficient if my DAT scores arrive at the dental schools at the same time when they physically recieve my AADSAS application.

Does anyone know about how long it takes from when you hit send on the AADSAS application until schools actually have your application and create a file for you?