transcript sending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

celltech

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So when I was a junior in HS, I took a summer session course in UCLA. After, I attended UC Davis to do undergrad. My transcript from UC Davis mentions that I have transfer credit from UCLA.
Now, this was only one class I took, and I dont even remember the name of the course. I didnt even write down UCLA as one of the institutions I attended. Should I go ahead and write it anyway and request a transcript from UCLA?

Members don't see this ad.

So when I was a junior in HS, I took a summer session course in UCLA. After, I attended UC Davis to do undergrad. My transcript from UC Davis mentions that I have transfer credit from UCLA.
Now, this was only one class I took, and I dont even remember the name of the course. I didnt even write down UCLA as one of the institutions I attended. Should I go ahead and write it anyway and request a transcript from UCLA?
I believe you need to request a transcript from UCLA and you need to put UCLA as an institute you attended previously. That's what I did and PTCAS has approved. eg. I only took one course online from UNC chapel hill and I requested it and listed it as one of institutions I've attended.

I took a summer college session when I was a junior in high school as well....but my courses were not counted (my undergrad institution did not accept the credits). So in my case, I didn't worry about that class.

But, since your class counted towards your undergrad degree in a sense, I think you do need to request the transcript.