General Admissions & OTCAS Transcript entry OTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thefutureisot

Reaction score
Has anyone entered their transcript by themselves for OTCAS? was it hard? stressful lol? I would really like to save some money and see if I can do it myself

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone entered their transcript by themselves for OTCAS? was it hard? stressful lol? I would really like to save some money and see if I can do it myself

Honestly it's pretty easy. Just have everything ready and type as it is on your transcript. I feel you can definitely save the moolah.

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly it's pretty easy. Just have everything ready and type as it is on your transcript. I feel you can definitely save the moolah.
Great because I had no idea grad applications cost this much definitely need to save where I can

Members don't see this ad :)

Also wouldn't you need to type whats on the official transcript not the unofficial transcript.

Also wouldn't you need to type whats on the official transcript not the unofficial transcript.

Hm well for me at least what was on the unofficial transcript is on the official transcript. So I entered everything exactly how it was on the unofficial transcript and it was okay for me. Remember when you mail in official transcripts to OTCAS they verify that way so I am thinking any deviation might cause delay on verification.

Reactions: 1 user
Hm well for me at least what was on the unofficial transcript is on the official transcript. So I entered everything exactly how it was on the unofficial transcript and it was okay for me. Remember when you mail in official transcripts to OTCAS they verify that way so I am thinking any deviation might cause delay on verification.

Do they accept electronic transcripts or do we have to mail it in?