Program-Specific Info / Q's Towson Occupational Therapy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

h3ll0!!!

Reaction score
Has anyone applied to Towson's MOT program? What do they look for in a competitive applicant? Also, any insights on how the OTD program will vary from the MOT program?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
GPA, GRE scores and experience. They want a well rounded candidate. Let me know how it goes. I will be applying for the 2019 -2020 cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone heard back from Towson yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from Towson yet?
I applied to both the OTD and MOT and got an email saying that on or around Feb 11 they'd send out a status update for the OTD program. Not sure what exactly the status update is though (like an interview invite, or an update of the review process, etc...)

Anyone hear anything back yet? The email said on or around the 11th but I still haven't heard anything.

Does anyone know how heavily they weigh the interview and writing prompt on the interview day?

Has anyone heard anything? They said we’d know by the end of this week and I’m getting nervous!

Has anyone heard anything? They said we’d know by the end of this week and I’m getting nervous!
No I haven’t heard anything either! I think they said by today we should hear but I’m not sure :/