Touro vs Roseman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jay Jay Pra

Reaction score
I got admitted into both Touro NY/NM and Roseman Utah/Nevada. Which one should I chose? Roseman is a 3 year program.

Members don't see this ad.

What Campus for Roseman? You would be the first cohort to do the Nevada location.

I am currently in the 3-year program at Roseman, and so far it has been operating very smoothly (no hiccups yet).

Reactions: 1 user
What Campus for Roseman? You would be the first cohort to do the Nevada location.

I am currently in the 3-year program at Roseman, and so far it has been operating very smoothly
First it be Utah and then to Nevada for the later part.

Members don't see this ad :)
First it be Utah and then to Nevada for the later part.
I would choose Roseman; you really can't beat the block curriculum, P/F, and more importantly the 3-year program.

I am currently in the 3-year program at Roseman, and so far it has been operating very smoothly (no hiccups yet).
At what time the program starts? I am in my master’s and it is expected to be completed by July.

I got admitted into both Touro NY/NM and Roseman Utah/Nevada. Which one should I chose? Roseman is a 3 year program.
I take it you are going year round or in other words compressing 4 academic years into 3 calendar years. Is that correct?

Reactions: 1 users
The program starts June 17th. However, there is orientation for a week and a easy course, and then it is summer break for the university for the week of the 4th of July.

I think you would be fine finishing your Master's program. You don't really start taking any difficult courses until at least a month into the program.