Program-Specific Info / Q's Touro University Nevada-OT Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Littleitaly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many applicants TUN had for 2014 and how many have been accepted so far? I am still waiting on OTCAS to verify my GPA before they look at my application and I'm getting nervous that they may be taking too long that I will miss my opportunity.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how many applicants TUN had for 2014 and how many have been accepted so far? I am still waiting on OTCAS to verify my GPA before they look at my application and I'm getting nervous that they may be taking too long that I will miss my opportunity.

During my interview the admissions counselor said over 400 applied, they interview about 120 and accept 36. They don't tell people how many have been accepted but they interview until March so I think it's worth a shot :)!

Members don't see this ad :)
I turned my OTCAS app around early October and my supplemental app in November. I got my acceptance letter last week :D

Oh wow! Congratulations!!! I hope I get in but I don't know especially since I e-submitted in January and they didn't get my last transcript till Feb. 3rd and OTCAS is only on January 28th GPA's

I turned my OTCAS app around early October and my supplemental app in November. I got my acceptance letter last week :D

Congratulations!! I just got interviewed at Touro recently. I am really hoping to get in! I absolutely love the school and the program!!! It's my number one choice of school right now. Keeping my fingers crossed.