Touro Nevada MHS: 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ICEverythingHide

Reaction score
Hello has anyone else been accepted into Touro’s MHS program for next school year? I was recently accepted and want to know more about the programs pros and cons.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello has anyone else been accepted into Touro’s MHS program for next school year? I was recently accepted and want to know more about the programs pros and cons.
Hi, congrats on your acceptance. I was also just recently accepted for the class of 2023. I know someone who did the program and has given me loads of info on the program. DM me. :)

I'm OMS-2 at Touro and from what I hear the MHS is basically just OMS-1 to the point where a lot of folks who did the MHS at Touro had an advantage the first few months while the rest of us were still getting our bearings. Same profs and everything. Since I didn't go through it myself, I don't know much else but it seems like great prep if you plan to matriculate at TUN for medical school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all! Does anybody have any recent updates on acceptances?

Hi! For those who wanted to know the estimated time frame of application and results, I submitted my application on Feb. 10 and heard back on Feb. 28. Good luck!

Has anybody been accepted to touro’s MHS 2023 and plan to apply to their PA program? If so, have you taken the GRE yet?

Do you guys know if the DO program is pass/fail or grade based?

Hi!

I will be attending the MHS class of 2023 this July! Currently looking for a female roommate in Henderson. DM if interested! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hi :) for those who have been accepted so far, when did you guys apply?
And what were yall's stats??
Sorry if I am being nosey

I created a Facebook group for the MHS class of 2022-2023 to find roommates and all that.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
TUN Free & For Sale | Facebook

This is the TUN school wide free and for sale FB group if you aren't a member yet. Bigger pool of people to room with. Usually during the summer a huge spread sheet of people from all programs and grad years looking for roommates goes around.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you guys know if the DO program is pass/fail or grade based?
DO program is P/F, sort of. 70% is passing. We still have a GPA and class rank though. Class ranks are calculated and distributed very infrequently, maybe once a year.

Hello,
I was recently accepted to this program. Can anyone give me information about the linkage program?

We have two FB pages one is for people interested and the other one is for people who are actually attending the program.
I sent a request to the link above* I just got the acceptance yesterday so I haven't committed yet!

I just want to speak to a current student or alumni :D

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone! I just finished the program. The linkage is very strong is you meet both requirements, and still pretty strong if you meet at least 1 requirement. We started off with approximately 27 pre-DOs in the class. I believe 7 dropped before the end of the first semester, so only 20 applied for the DO school. Of the 20, 14 met one or more of the requirements (3.25+ gpa in the Fall semester OR 500+ MCAT). Of the 14, 9 were accepted right off the bat and 5 were waitlisted. As far as I know, 2 people have been accepted off of the waitlist, and it is likely that 2-3 may be accepted as well. If you do not either requirements, you will not be granted an interview. During this program you will learn a lot and it will definitely prepare well for your first year. This is a fantastic program and I am excited for you all! Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey everyone! I just finished the program. The linkage is very strong is you meet both requirements, and still pretty strong if you meet at least 1 requirement. We started off with approximately 27 pre-DOs in the class. I believe 7 dropped before the end of the first semester, so only 20 applied for the DO school. Of the 20, 14 met one or more of the requirements (3.25+ gpa in the Fall semester OR 500+ MCAT). Of the 14, 9 were accepted right off the bat and 5 were waitlisted. As far as I know, 2 people have been accepted off of the waitlist, and it is likely that 2-3 may be accepted as well. If you do not either requirements, you will not be granted an interview. During this program you will learn a lot and it will definitely prepare well for your first year. This is a fantastic program and I am excited for you all! Let me know if you have any questions.
Do you know if TOURO gives out acceptances to the DO program if only the GPA requirement is met and not the MCAT?

Hey! Do you have any stats for the Pre-PAs? Like how many ended up getting into the PA program afterwards? Thank you!

Hi, congrats on your acceptance. I was also just recently accepted for the class of 2023. I know someone who did the program and has given me loads of info on the program. DM me. :)
Hi , I just joined the SDN network. I am interested in applying to the Touro MHS program. I wanted to know if someone could provide me info of the gpa requirement and if I need to take additional classes.

Hi does anyone know if touro nevada accepts general chemistry for inorganic chemistry for their masters program?

I just received the acceptance letter. Was wondering if anyone was accepted and how do find housing or does touro do dorms?