Touro Nevada Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laiba

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else will be with me in the class of 2016 at Touro NV? :)
So excited!

Members don't see this ad.

Who else will be with me in the class of 2016 at Touro NV? :)
So excited!

What's Up. I'll be there, and looking forward to it ! ! !

What's Up. I'll be there, and looking forward to it ! ! !

great!! do you know where you will be staying?
Im still debating what to do about a car. I dont know if most students just lease a car or buy a used one or what. I'm moving there by mid July :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there! That's awesome that you will be there in July. I still need to defend my thesis in chemistry in a couple of months. If a car is needed, I am going to try my best to lease one. Although if I can get a place close to school I would try to get around on foot if I can.

May I ask how you found a place/roommates? Any idea on how to find quiet, clean, and study-oriented roommates?

Hi there! That's awesome that you will be there in July. I still need to defend my thesis in chemistry in a couple of months. If a car is needed, I am going to try my best to lease one. Although if I can get a place close to school I would try to get around on foot if I can.

May I ask how you found a place/roommates? Any idea on how to find quiet, clean, and study-oriented roommates?

oh i havent found a roommate!
Ive been looking for one...but we'll see how that goes.
I havent finalized a place yet either...
I'm probably making a trip beginning of may to check out places.

oh i havent found a roommate!
Ive been looking for one...but we'll see how that goes.
I havent finalized a place yet either...
I'm probably making a trip beginning of may to check out places.

Cool Cool. I hope you enjoy your trip. Do keep in touch during your fact finding mission :)

Remington Canyon is the closest apartment community to school. You can definitely bike/walk to school from there if you have to.

For all the newbies going to Touro-NV....Listen to Dr. Qureshi & everything he says/advises
He is your biggest asset & will be your biggest supporter there.

Good Luck

Hey guys. Most likely joining you all come August! Is there a Facebook group that I can join so that we can discuss housing etc?

yes....its a closed group so i dont think i can enter a link but if you type "touro university nevada 2016" in the search box on fb it should come up.

For all the newbies going to Touro-NV....Listen to Dr. Qureshi & everything he says/advises
He is your biggest asset & will be your biggest supporter there.

Good Luck

Thanks FutureInternist!!

edit: room is no longer available :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone! :) so excited to start, but definitely enjoying my free time now before I have no life haha

Congratulations to everyone!
I know this is a bit off topic, but I came across this thread while doing a search. I live in Vegas, and I'm interested in applying to Touro when the time comes. I couldn't find any recent stats on the school though. By any chance, could anyone direct me to a most recent link on the stats as far as GPA/MCAT scores, percentage interviewed/applied/accepted?

Congratulations to everyone!
I know this is a bit off topic, but I came across this thread while doing a search. I live in Vegas, and I'm interested in applying to Touro when the time comes. I couldn't find any recent stats on the school though. By any chance, could anyone direct me to a most recent link on the stats as far as GPA/MCAT scores, percentage interviewed/applied/accepted?

Try looking at the pre med Touro Nevada forums. They talk a lot about stats in there :) good luck!

Just got my letter today and will be attending. Look forward to meeting you all!