TopScore woes...and other q's

optoforme

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
I have a q about the Topscore and expiration... it seems that my Topscore OAT has expired ..i got the program in February and now it's just the beginning of September. I emailed the company about it and all they said was that i should get a new one. :( I paid so much the first time! I'm just disappointed that there is such expiration on it even though i didn't use it much. Did anyone else get this problem too?
I'm in the midst of prepping to take the OAT a second time due to only average scores the first time when i took it back in February. Any tips of additional material other than Kaplan to help prepare for it? I need help especially in physics and gen chem so prep materials relating to these are very welcome in recommending. Also, i'm in the midst of downloading OAT Achiever.. did anyone use that and how were results with that?
I'm so nervous for my second time! My concentration hasn't been the best either so i'm trying to battle that portion of my problems too. :p I'm rescheduling since i dont' feel up to taking the exam this Saturday ... going to take it in 2 weeks time instead (9/22) ... any tips in the remaining 2 weeks in how to "cram"?

Thanks for any thoughts~

~nervous me

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't much like OAT Achiever. But that's just me. Some people liked it for the practice, even though it was much harder. I found it really hard and discouraging as I wasn't scoring very well at all. I did great on my real test and OAT Achiever didn't come close to reflecting my real scores. I only finished 1 of the 3 tests that came with achiever and then I left it alone. That's just my opinion though, others have had different experiences.

I believe OAT Achiever is the only computerized program that gives you detailed explanations to all questions they ask you. The tests are tough but that's what they are intended for to make you work a lot harder and be more ready for the real deal.

thank you for your input!
I started OAT Achiever today and think the sciences were pretty hard... i didn't finish it yet but those bio qs were like... thought-provoking and RC was not too bad but math was kinda hard too. But i think it's good practice so i'm going to keep at it.
Thanks for your thoughts!