Kaplan Blue Book Q's vs actual OAT

AshDoc2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The Kaplan review questions are more along the lines of review. The practice tests will be a better example of the actual OAT. I found the Kaplan practice to be a little harder than the real test though so keep that in mind.

I used an mcat physics book which helped me a great deal. The info was a little overkill but when I got to the physics I felt well prepared.

There is a stopping point and instructional area between the natural sciences and reading comp. You also get a scheduled break in between the reading comp and the physics section.

You should arrive about 20-30 minutes early, make sure you bring the necessary identification. Also eat a small but nutritious meal and get some hydration.

The Kaplan review questions are more along the lines of review. The practice tests will be a better example of the actual OAT. I found the Kaplan practice to be a little harder than the real test though so keep that in mind.

I used an mcat physics book which helped me a great deal. The info was a little overkill but when I got to the physics I felt well prepared.

There is a stopping point and instructional area between the natural sciences and reading comp. You also get a scheduled break in between the reading comp and the physics section.

You should arrive about 20-30 minutes early, make sure you bring the necessary identification. Also eat a small but nutritious meal and get some hydration.
Thanks! Do you know if there's a list of constants provided on exam day? Or are the necessary constants contained in the question stems? Thanks