Took step 2 CS on october 12....still no score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bostampa2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i took the exam on wednesday and its been 4 wednesdays already. took mine in atlanta. anyone in similar boat? any idea when the score will come out?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the test in September and thought the results would be available at midnight, but there's nothing. My bitterness against the NBME is growing....

I don't know at what time of the day they release the results. For step 1 it was around 9:00am.

For step 1 I was able to access my score report at midnight even thought the email saying the score was available didn't come till the next morning. I guess this is different, and I should try to go to sleep...

Took mine October 10th. Nothing yet. School told us that 40 of us would get scores today but that a few people who took it in early october would not get their scores today - WTF

Members don't see this ad :)
How did your school find out about this?

Do they know if people failed?

Its the secretary of our school she always updates us the day before scores are released. Your school knows if you passed or failed before you do. She sent us a text message the morning of CK release saying that we passed before our score report was even available :D. As far as CS for today she never mentioned anything about anyone passing or failing just that 40 of us would get scores.

Has anyone received their scores. Waiting...... Took CS on Oct. 17th! I hate waiting!

took mine on the 17th, JUST got mine
yours should be coming soon

this feels like an end to a chapter to my life. No more worrying about
To all my remaining comrades out there, I will cross my fingers for you guys.
I missed a ton of things on CS (including draping, summaries, etc) and I'm sure you guys will be fine too.

Took my exam on Nov 1st and got my results. I feel for you guys still waiting... it's such an unnecessary and excruciating process.

Mine was Oct. 17th--- in Atlanta. What's the deal? Anyone know what takes so long? Why do some that took it later have the results already?

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks from the start of this reporting period.
I just want to be able cross this off my list of random things to worry about.

According to the USMLE website, 98% of examinees get their score by the 3rd Wednesday of the reporting period which I'm assuming will be tomorrow. I'm guessing you'll get your scores then.

http://www.usmle.org/step-2-cs/#reporting

Took my CS exam Oct. 28 in Chicago, got my score today (pass, thank goodness!). I got an email at about 10:30am saying that my report would be available sometime around 11am.

I took it Oct 20th (my 2nd attempt) and received my pass today with a higher performance in every category. I failed the first time and really don't think I did that much better the second time. Just goes to show how pointless and random this test is. I didn't release my score and so far on interviews no one has asked me about my CS score so I should be in the clear.