Took CS, I think I screwed it up...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thebestofus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What happens if you forget to order major things like pelvic/rectal exams/breast exam?? I had all three scenarios and forgot to mention it to the patient and also forgot to order it...

Also, I forgot to counsel two of my patients that required it. I missed a neuro exam on another one of my pts that DEFINITELY needed it.

Assuming everything else was ok-does the above put me at a significant risk of failing???

Members don't see this ad.

Nobody can really answer that since nobody knows how they score the damn thing. Best and only thing you can do is relax and wait for your score report. Just keep in mind that the odds are in your favor.

What happens if you forget to order major things like pelvic/rectal exams/breast exam?? I had all three scenarios and forgot to mention it to the patient and also forgot to order it...

Also, I forgot to counsel two of my patients that required it. I missed a neuro exam on another one of my pts that DEFINITELY needed it.

Assuming everything else was ok-does the above put me at a significant risk of failing???
If these are all your mistakes you should not have any problem passing.
Remember, you are scored on a point system and nobody is expected (or gets) 100%.
For example, What I have been told, that over 65% on Patient notes is enough to pass. Even if you didn't write physical exam on PN you're still at 80% provided you wrote everything else.
People have done worse and passed.
Just my 2 cents.