Too late for 4 year Air/Navy Scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zriceman

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be starting dental school Fall 2009, and I was wondering if I m too late to apply for the 4 year scholarship. How about for the 3 year?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be starting dental school Fall 2009, and I was wondering if I m too late to apply for the 4 year scholarship. How about for the 3 year?
Too late for AF 4 year scholarship. You would apply for the 3-year in your 1st year of dental school.

Too late for other branches as well? and i heard you do not get signing bonus with 3 year hpsp, is this true?

Members don't see this ad :)
Too late for other branches as well? and i heard you do not get signing bonus with 3 year hpsp, is this true?

If you accept any 20k sign on bonus with a three year, you will end up owing 4 years. Be careful.

If you accept any 20k sign on bonus with a three year, you will end up owing 4 years. Be careful.

ya youre right, i spoke with a recruiter recently and was told this very thing. but bonus and 4yr scholarship you still owe just 4yrs, correct?