Tomorrow is September 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Are you submitting your ERAS to programs on September 1st?

• Yes, Submitting or submitted on Sept. 1st

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • No, Submitting or submitted after that date

Votes: 34 47.2%

• Total voters

Rook16

Neophyte
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who are the early birds? Are you submitting your ERAS tomorrow? Yes or No.

Members don't see this ad.

yep, though not expecting to hear anything until november...just will be glad to have it DONE!

I'd sure like to say Yes. Depends on when the procrastinating man gets home and finishes polishing his ps! It's enough to drive a wife crazy. It's a holiday weekend...I hope we get to enjoy it. I've done about all I can do on his application...typed all the time consuming stuff...since I have sooo much free time (Ha!...5 little ones running around). The hardest part is all the unknowns...it's scary trying to figure out how many programs to apply to and how much is too much. Husband rocked Step I but is an IMG so you never know who will take your application seriously. Of course we want to spend only the amount to get the job done, but I'm nervous about regretting not applying to enough...so we'll probably pay for 40+ programs...goodness that seems so crazy. I've got to get off here!

Good luck to all and I hope everyone finds the perfect "match" for their personality, ability, and interests!!!!!!

This process has had me crazy for the past 2 weeks. I like one speciality and then a second later I hate it. I wanted to hide under a rock just so I didnt have to make a decision.
That is the truth. I can't express how tyring and time consuming it's been. It's almost over!