QR 310
RC 270
Bio 330
GC 330
OC 300
PHY 330

TS 320 68%
AA 310 55%

I know RC and OC is too low and overall total score is merely average.
Do you think I have a chance to get in any school?

pleas leave your opinion.

Members don't see this ad.

I got OAT today and this is the result.

QR 310
RC 270
Bio 330
GC 330
OC 300
PHY 330

TS 320 68%
AA 310 55%

I know RC and OC is too low and overall total score is merely average.
Do you think I have a chance to get in any school?

pleas leave your opinion.

It depends on your GPA! If you have a good GPA you might have a shot at some schools. They’ll most likely just ask you about the lower sections.

It depends on your GPA! If you have a good GPA you might have a shot at some schools. They’ll most likely just ask you about the lower sections.
I have some complicated history about my schools. First I was bone in foreign nation and graduated over there many years ago, so my bachelor degree(GPA is really poor) is old and non american. Instead to get prerequisite courses I got community college degree at here which is about 3.6 GPA. probably I will send both degrees to admission board.

Still do you think I can get a chance?

I have some complicated history about my schools. First I was bone in foreign nation and graduated over there many years ago, so my bachelor degree(GPA is really poor) is old and non american. Instead to get prerequisite courses I got community college degree at here which is about 3.6 GPA. probably I will send both degrees to admission board.

Still do you think I can get a chance?

I would call schools and ask them directly, explain your situation. I think they would want to see the pre-reqs taken at a 4 year university.