To whom choose wife and what should be the age of marriage?

gogotutu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
At what age doctor should marry or do not like to marry?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Reactions: 8 users
Chose a wealthy woman with youth and beauty and milk that cow for the rest of your days. It's easier if you have some money yourself and are handsome and at least moderately charismatic.
If you're not, take whatever you can get, and be happy about it. Beggars can't be choosers.

Reactions: 1 user
Chose a wealthy woman with youth and beauty and milk that cow for the rest of your days. It's easier if you have some money yourself and are handsome and at least moderately charismatic.
If you're not, take whatever you can get, and be happy about it. Beggars can't be choosers.

And if you can find one that has an actual cow you can milk, that's always a plus.

Reactions: 2 users
In today's America...about 10% of the population is marriage material. Considering that only about a quarter of those people are attractive and half of them may not be your desired gender...you really only have about 2.5% of the population that you can marry.

If you find one of those rarities and they love you...you marry them.

Reactions: 1 users
I did that and it's killing me. She turned into a toad and has the personality of a wet dish cloth. My highlight of entertainment is viewing the washing machine run through cycles. Make matters worse she moved us to a part of country where there is absolutely nothing to do and the climate is lousy. I'm ready to pull my hair out and for the life of me can't figure out why I left San Diego for this non-sense. I haven't had sex in years or even been pursued by my wife in over a decade yet i'm hit on weekly by women half my age. My wife is a block of ice with arms and legs and I am convinced the medical profession does this to people. Take it from someone who knows money doesn't take care of everything and many parts of the world pride themselves on gang stalking which totally renders it useless.

I haven't posted on this forum in over a decade but when I saw your remark I had to pipe in. Search for your own individual happiness and avoid marriage and the medical profession. The two are a constant evolving mystery full of challenges and devastation.

I did that and it's killing me. She turned into a toad and has the personality of a wet dish cloth. My highlight of entertainment is viewing the washing machine run through cycles. Make matters worse she moved us to a part of country where there is absolutely nothing to do and the climate is lousy. I'm ready to pull my hair out and for the life of me can't figure out why I left San Diego for this non-sense. I haven't had sex in years or even been pursued by my wife in over a decade yet i'm hit on weekly by women half my age. My wife is a block of ice with arms and legs and I am convinced the medical profession does this to people. Take it from someone who knows money doesn't take care of everything and many parts of the world pride themselves on gang stalking which totally renders it useless.

I haven't posted on this forum in over a decade but when I saw your remark I had to pipe in. Search for your own individual happiness and avoid marriage and the medical profession. The two are a constant evolving mystery full of challenges and devastation.

This a really sad post. :(

In today's America...about 10% of the population is marriage material. Considering that only about a quarter of those people are attractive and half of them may not be your desired gender...you really only have about 2.5% of the population that you can marry.

If you find one of those rarities and they love you...you marry them.

Damn.... When did you become such a cynic?

Damn.... When did you become such a cynic?

After years of looking for a wife...and finding one. It has nothing to do with cynicism and everything to do with the reality in which we live. Please note that the numbers above are for American women...the numbers are higher in a handful of other regions (South America, Eastern Europe and Asian) are a couple of places that come to mind.

After years of looking for a wife...and finding one. It has nothing to do with cynicism and everything to do with the reality in which we live. Please note that the numbers above are for American women...the numbers are higher in a handful of other regions (South America, Eastern Europe and Asian) are a couple of places that come to mind.

Sorry to hear that man. Keep your chin up. I guess that's how you got into The Game by Neil Strauss.

Sorry to hear that man. Keep your chin up. I guess that's how you got into The Game by Neil Strauss.

I've got an incredible wife and three awesome kids. Trust me...my chins up...I'm blessed.

Find a girl to date is no problem...but the probability of finding a life long relationship is stupid low. If you find that right person, you don't let them get away.

I've got an incredible wife and three awesome kids. Trust me...my chins up...I'm blessed.

Find a girl to date is no problem...but the probability of finding a life long relationship is stupid low. If you find that right person, you don't let them get away.

Awesome man. Do you think The Game helped you to get to where you currently are?

This forum has become a reliable source of hate-reading for me.

Awesome man. Do you think The Game helped you to get to where you currently are?
I'm don't think that I would be married to the woman of my dreams if it wasn't for "The Game". Much of that is because of the timing of everything. Very long boring story that I'm not going to bother telling...but the truth is that I read that book at a time in my life that I needed it. I'm not a pick-up artist. I have never used women for sex...which I believe is actually pretty uncommon. I believe that my readings on attraction, rapport, and self-confidence helped me escape the friend zone with one extraordinary person.