To fool around or not to fool around

The solution to your problem is to date slutty chicks, you know the ones who are also stringing around a few guys. They don't give a rats a## about you, your feelings, ect. If you're picking up women from church who talk about marriage and babies on first date, you can see why they would want a relationship. Because you're going to be a doctor, you're probably getting a lot of interest from the marriage minded girls, and you're dating whomever comes first. Be patient young one, eventually you will meet the slut of your dreams.

Also avoid strippers. A classmate dated a stripper for a while. That did not go well.

Members don't see this ad.

Also avoid strippers. A classmate dated a stripper for a while. That did not go well.

Meh. I dated a stripper. It was fun but I think I hit a "one-in-a-million" thing where the stripper was a research scientist before and gave me a lap dance while talking about research. :smuggrin: I'll admit I was jelly of her bankroll...

Members don't see this ad :)
The solution to your problem is to date slutty chicks, you know the ones who are also stringing around a few guys. They don't give a rats a## about you, your feelings, ect. If you're picking up women from church who talk about marriage and babies on first date, you can see why they would want a relationship. Because you're going to be a doctor, you're probably getting a lot of interest from the marriage minded girls, and you're dating whomever comes first. Be patient young one, eventually you will meet the slut of your dreams.

Had a friend who lived with/"dated" a house call stripper (basically a hooker). She stole some MD's RX pad....they had a good time for a while. Man she was nasty. One of my friends actually ended up in a hotel room with her and some other guy smoking crack once. Top notch. I wonder if she wrote him a script for antivirals at some point. Nasty.:cool:

Meh. I dated a stripper. It was fun but I think I hit a "one-in-a-million" thing where the stripper was a research scientist before and gave me a lap dance while talking about research. :smuggrin: I'll admit I was jelly of her bankroll...

lol wth. Maybe when the stripper who gave me a lap dance said she was shooting for medical school, she was serious? But then again, she said she wanted to become an "anagasteeziologist"

A girl I went to med school with (she was a total psycho) was an ex-stripper. She's doing her residency right now.. :scared:

lol wth. Maybe when the stripper who gave me a lap dance said she was shooting for medical school, she was serious? But then again, she said she wanted to become an "anagasteeziologist"

It's one thing to say "I did research". It's another thing to explain the drug you were working on and its MOA/research pertinent to it. And then look it up later and find out that it's true...

A girl I went to med school with (she was a total psycho) was an ex-stripper. She's doing her residency right now.. :scared:

Okay, not to be an ass, but what's the hate with strippers?

It's one thing to say "I did research". It's another thing to explain the drug you were working on and its MOA/research pertinent to it. And then look it up later and find out that it's true...

Okay, not to be an ass, but what's the hate with strippers?
sounds more like hate of Doctors than strippers

Just take it one day at a time dude! Don't catastrophize over what may or may not happen 4 months from now. Enjoy the time you have now, and enjoy it with a significant other. Things have a way of working out. Who knows, maybe you will meet the girl of your dreams, but not if you don't try. Speaking as a spouse of a med student, just be clear to whomever you start seeing that you will have to move. As long as you're up front - no harm, no foul.

It's a risk...chances are...a girl will likely get attached to you. Of course, there ARE girls out there who want exactly what you have described...not a ton, but I know many that don't want anything serious while engaging in a greater level of intimacy than just sex...you just never know...I think if you want to play it safe, then wait until residency. If not, take a risk and try your best to find a girl out there who wants the same out of a relationship right now. Lay out explicitly what you want from a relationship...be very specific with her. That's the best I can do to help from my perspective. Thinking good thoughts for you!

One last thing...you are not responsible for another girl getting attached when you've explicitly stated what you expect from the relationship in they VERY beginning. That is your job in maintaining that boundary...the girl also has her job in knowing herself and maintaining her boundaries so as not to get attached. This is hard for girls, but we can do it. You just need to find a girl that knows herself really well and is really mature. Maybe ask her if she's been in a relationship like you are describing you want before? And ask her if she think she can maintain her boundary of getting too attached because you don't want her to get hurt in the process. ok, that's all! :)

Stick to prostitutes you big stud. They only stay if you pay. I dont know how in the hell I ended up in this thread but it reminds me of when I accidentally watched 30 seconds of Grey's Anatomy.

Also, to the OP, you sound like a woman.

:laugh:

I was so disappointed to get into the hospital and realize that there's so much less random sex between people in the hospital than I was led to believe. On the other hand, there are also precious few people in the hospital that you would actually want to have sex with -- another lie television told me.

OP -- you do sound like a douche. Good luck finding your perfect slampiece or whatever. As an aside, you should marry a golddigger -- that way you'll both be at the same level of emotional maturity and commitment to the relationship.

:laugh:

I was so disappointed to get into the hospital and realize that there's so much less random sex between people in the hospital than I was led to believe. On the other hand, there are also precious few people in the hospital that you would actually want to have sex with -- another lie television told me.

OP -- you do sound like a douche. Good luck finding your perfect slampiece or whatever. As an aside, you should marry a golddigger -- that way you'll both be at the same level of emotional maturity and commitment to the relationship.

So true. On my first rotation as a 3rd yr, the entire dept had 1 hot nurse and 1 hot resident. And the resident was only hot cause she had gotten some "enhancements." No one was sleeping with anyone (Even the attendings weren't sleeping with their wives. They were always at work). The gossip of the day was which surgeon took how long to do lap chole or who had complications.