Time to pony up...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bionicokie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I don't post very often but I want to point something out. I've seen a lot of concern over the medicare issues facing our fine specialty. This is simply one of numerous issues that threaten our specialty. One of the most important things we can do as future anesthesiologists is to get involved with the PACs. Give your $20 to the ASA PAC and get involved in your state PAC. I am a part of the Oklahoma PAC and we've had a pretty successful year on several issues. (and we're interns!) The worst thing anyone can do is to sit around and bitch about how everything is going down the toilet and not doing anything about it. DON"T BE A PROFESSIONAL LEECH!!!

Members don't see this ad.

good advice. show your support.

you know, lately there's been a lot of political "hot air" being thrown around this forum, but that's all it is. so, in the meantime until all you windmill-chasing don quixote's who are ready to start your own organization and go out and conquer CMS actually get motivated, why don't you stick a $20 check in the mail? do something real and tangible. heck, they'll even send you a nice lapel pin.