Time to play: Name That Drug!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wrong! Hehe... I beat you!

A hint:
zerg.jpg

I got Zyrtec as well, you sure she's wrong?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Comtan? You know... the bridge to "Enta" the city... and Capone.. Entacapone... :D

Hey, that works too! :thumbup: Was actually thinking tolcapone (the bridge toll... was going to use a pic of a toll booth, but that would've been too obvious ;))

Aggie+Raw (meat)+ Knoxville

= Aggrenox :oops:

Ah, so that's what it is! This one sure had my imagination working overtime. :D Well, at least now I know what the Texas A&M Fighting Aggie Band and the Knoxville skyline look like! :)

Ah, so that's what it is! This one sure had my imagination working overtime. :D Well, at least now I know what the Texas A&M Fighting Aggie Band and the Knoxville skyline look like! :)

lol...I'm sorry. Wasn't a good one (and I didn't mean for the first pic to be that vague...just that all of the other ones seemed to give "Aggie" away too easily) ;)

Last edited:
lol...I'm sorry. Wasn't a good one (and I didn't mean for the first pic to be that vague...just that all of the other ones seemed to give "Aggie" away too easily) ;)

Haha! That's okay, I prefer the more challenging ones, because it makes me think more, do a little research, and learn something new. :) What is that tall, spherical building in the Knoxville pic, btw?

Haha! That's okay, I prefer the more challenging ones, because it makes me think more, do a little research, and learn something new. :) What is that tall, spherical building in the Knoxville pic, btw?

The Sunsphere at the World's Fair Park.

Do we have any Vols on this forum? Now I'm curious...

Members don't see this ad :)
BCG- The Bacillus Calmette-Guerin used following TUR surgery for bladder irrigation for superficial bladder cancer types? Seems too elaborate.

Nasonex. I can't get those damn commericals out of my head. Damn antonio banderas. Lol

Yes, Bal in Oil.

Ball IN(Indiana) Oil.

That's a good one! The second picture even correlates well with the time period of the drug's development. :thumbup:

Dimercaprol or British anti-Lewisite (abbreviated BAL), is a compound developed by British biochemists at Oxford University during World War II. It was developed secretly as an antidote for Lewisite, the now-obsolete arsenic-based chemical warfare agent. Today, it is used medically in treatment of arsenic, mercury and lead, and other toxic metal poisoning. In addition, it has in the past been used for the treatment of Wilson's disease, a genetic disorder in which the body tends to retain copper. (from Wikipedia)

That's a good one! The second picture even correlates well with the time period of the drug's development. :thumbup:

Dimercaprol or British anti-Lewisite (abbreviated BAL), is a compound developed by British biochemists at Oxford University during World War II. It was developed secretly as an antidote for Lewisite, the now-obsolete arsenic-based chemical warfare agent. Today, it is used medically in treatment of arsenic, mercury and lead, and other toxic metal poisoning. In addition, it has in the past been used for the treatment of Wilson's disease, a genetic disorder in which the body tends to retain copper. (from Wikipedia)

:smuggrin::smuggrin: I used to mix it quite often... This is one of the stinkiest drugs out there... I think it's in Peanut Oil... but it sure doesn't smell like it... skunky actually.

Hm, not sure what to make of the first pic, but for the other two I'm getting "bag" ... "CC"... "Coco"... "Chanel" ... "double C" ... "French"... and for the third pic, "red cross", "aid", "Swiss" ... that's about all I can brain-trickle at the moment. :p

Need help/more hints... anyone?

Hm, not sure what to make of the first pic, but for the other two I'm getting "bag" ... "CC"... "Coco"... "Chanel" ... "double C" ... "French"... and for the third pic, "red cross", "aid", "Swiss" ... that's about all I can brain-trickle at the moment. :p

Need help/more hints... anyone?

I'll see what words I can contribute when I get home from work...I'm sure we can figure it out together. :D That is if my brain is still functioning after the past two nights at work!

But the first pic is Mini-Me from the Austin Powers movies...

I'll see what words I can contribute when I get home from work...I'm sure we can figure it out together. :D That is if my brain is still functioning after the past two nights at work!

But the first pic is Mini-Me from the Austin Powers movies...

aka Vern Troyer...

Geez guys... why must y'all make everything so complicated?

Think "Baxter"
Then again, if you never worked in a hospital, you'll never get it.

Meningococcal C vaccine

Yours still suck. No fun!

I could easily make-up some random retail puzzle, and I'm sure you would be stumped, too.

Geez guys... why must y'all make everything so complicated?

Think "Baxter"
Then again, if you never worked in a hospital, you'll never get it.

1/2 Normal Saline in a MINI-BAG Plus container?

Last edited:
window-ac.jpg

+

=== Example C++ Program ===

Based on an example in Ford and Topp ''Data Structures with C++'' page 387.

<source lang="cpp">
queue< char > theQueue; // creates a queue of chars named "theQueue"
theQueue.push('a'); // theQueue now contains "a"
theQueue.push('b'); // theQueue now contains "a b"
theQueue.push('c'); // theQueue now contains "a b c"
cout << "theQueue contains: a b c" << endl << endl;
while( !theQueue.empty() ) // while the queue is not empty...
{
cout << "Size = " << theQueue.size() << endl; // ...output queue size
cout << "Value at front = " << theQueue.front() << endl << endl; // ...and output the first element value
theQueue.pop(); // ...and remove it
}
</source>

+

images

+

images

+

images

+

images

:D

window-ac.jpg

+

=== Example C++ Program ===

Based on an example in Ford and Topp ''Data Structures with C++'' page 387.

<source lang="cpp">
queue< char > theQueue; // creates a queue of chars named "theQueue"
theQueue.push('a'); // theQueue now contains "a"
theQueue.push('b'); // theQueue now contains "a b"
theQueue.push('c'); // theQueue now contains "a b c"
cout << "theQueue contains: a b c" << endl << endl;
while( !theQueue.empty() ) // while the queue is not empty...
{
cout << "Size = " << theQueue.size() << endl; // ...output queue size
cout << "Value at front = " << theQueue.front() << endl << endl; // ...and output the first element value
theQueue.pop(); // ...and remove it
}
</source>

+

images

+

images

+

images

+

images

:D