Time to play: Name That Drug!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
piano_key_closeup.jpg
+

Mvc-620e.jpg
+

p1_zimmerman.jpg
+

Shark400x300.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Where does the Cetri come from...?

Members don't see this ad :)
Creamic%20Tile%20Plymiuth%20Rock.jpg

+

Enol.png
(ignore the double arrow and the product)

No answer for this one yet...either it's too easy and no one wants to bother wasting their time or you guys have forgotten your organic chem heehee.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow. I'm glad my P3 year did not have this... or else I'll bomb this like no other.

I freaking suck at this!!

Trying to make this one a little harder, but you pros'll probably get it quickly...

92972590zn4.png

etc.

Good one, Spiriva! :thumbup: With the moon and shooting star, it didn't dawn on me that this picture was alluding to "night". :oops:

s9iron.jpg
(Think periodically)

+

nitrogen1.jpg
+ 226 kcal/mol

+

Top10PatricksDayMovies_476x357.jpg
- Top St. Patrick's Movies

+

sick1.jpg

This is gonna be a very hard one.

arthur_st_clair.jpg

+
fingernail.jpg
(OR)
brown_stink_bug_nymph.jpg

Doors and fours.

Doriden with Tylenol No.4

Stumped y'all.

Wow I am NOT good at these...how bout some EASY ones?

tubesteak city?

This is a long shot, but I'm going to say Coricidin?? (chorus + 'side' of beef + dawn) :D

Ooh! Nice try, but that's not the one I was thinking! :)

Here's a hint...the last photo is an actual city in the US (2 syllables). The first syllable of the city's name is the last part of the drug's brand name (which is a combo of 2 drugs).

Ooh! Nice try, but that's not the one I was thinking! :)

Here's a hint...the last photo is an actual city in the US (2 syllables). The first syllable of the city's name is the last part of the drug's brand name (which is a combo of 2 drugs).

Ooh, thanks for the hint!! In that case, I'm going to guess that's a skyline of Arkansas ... and say Fansidar! :D

And I'm having a hard time with yours too!! :p

For the first one, I'm getting 'mycin' for the ending...but I can't think of a macrolide or drug with 'mycin' in it that fits the first part!!

Yeah, that first picture is a bit overloaded with distractors, although you're on the right track! It is an antibiotic, and you got the last two syllables correct. Let me see if this pic makes it easier ... :)

netfish.jpg

This picture rittle has problems. You have 2 pictures that most people don't recognize. I know the first picture because it's the Fighting Texas Aggie Band. But who else will recognize it unless they're familiar with Texas A&M? And your picture of the city is random and unless they are familiar with the city, who can figure the name of the city? I can put up a picture of a random city that no one will ever figure out. The point of name the drugs isn't "figure out what the pictures are then name the drugs." You may think my previous one was "esoteric" but the pictures spell out the name of the drug. You can't expect us to figure out the picture first then name the drug. I have no idea what city that is.

This picture rittle has problems. You have 2 pictures that most people don't recognize. I know the first picture because it's the Fighting Texas Aggie Band. But who else will recognize it unless they're familiar with Texas A&M? And your picture of the city is random and unless they are familiar with the city, who can figure the name of the city? I can put up a picture of a random city that no one will ever figure out. The point of name the drugs isn't "figure out what the pictures are then name the drugs." You may think my previous one was "esoteric" but the pictures spell out the name of the drug. You can't expect us to figure out the picture first then name the drug. I have no idea what city that is.

Oy vey. :( I thought it might be fun to post some more challenging ones...and maybe people work together to figure it out. I knew you (and several other college football fans) might recognize the fighting aggie band. And Tennessee people would know Knoxville's skyline.

Aggie

+

'Raw' (meat)

+ Knoxville

= Aggrenox :oops: