time to accept?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dlformiga1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, I may be jinxing myself here by asking this question, but here it goes:

For those who went through the process last year, if RCSI (or any other school in Ireland for that matter) offers you a spot, how long do you have to accept that offer? I have heard that it is very little time. Do you hear from all of the schools at around the same time? It would suck to be in the position where you have to accept a school's offer while still waiting for the response from your top choices...

Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

dlformiga1 said:
Alright, I may be jinxing myself here by asking this question, but here it goes:

For those who went through the process last year, if RCSI (or any other school in Ireland for that matter) offers you a spot, how long do you have to accept that offer? I have heard that it is very little time. Do you hear from all of the schools at around the same time? It would suck to be in the position where you have to accept a school's offer while still waiting for the response from your top choices...

Thanks a lot.

I believe they give you a month to accept the offer (and pay the deposit), but maybe I'm wrong.

And I believe the offers come fairly close to one another, though (from reading old posts), they sometimes seem to be a bit staggered.

I recived my RCSI offer at end of March. Had till end of april to pay deposit with completed payments due by August