~~~~Thread for Science BootCamp Questions~~~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RuffDay

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am making a post for science boot camp questions because I know I will have quite a lot in the next few days. Even though that there are video explanations for every organic question, I will be asking some questions for organic still. My exam is really soon, so I am just mowing through all the science bootcamp questions before my exam.

Feel free to ask any questions as well!

Members don't see this ad.

This is a good idea RuffDay, I am too taking the dat soon and will have plenty of questions!
How are you doing on BC? score wise
Also, how do you eliminate stupid mistakes? Idk, I feel like I go over it well with the last few minutes I have and when I get to the answers I apparently had mini strokes during those questions cuz i guess i read wrong or answered wrong, its really frustrating

My biology I am doing pretty well. My first 2 scores were both well above a 20. For general chemistry and organic, it is close to a 19-20. The first run wasn't that great though! I made a 17 on my first general chemistry bootcamp.

I get a freak out when I am doing general chemistry. When I read something wrong or answer it wrong, I save the question and put it in a separate folder. I review my mistakes everyday so I won't repeat it on the DAT.

Sounds like you're ready for the test! Well above 20 would be so cool haha, and that's a really good idea, almost like motivation too, to not let mistakes like that get you again! Thanks!