Those who have had OAT scores of 320

ucbsowarrior

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi peps!
I'm writing on behalf of a friend of mine.
She recently took the OAT and scored an
overall AA of 320 and a science avg of 320.
I told her to take the test again, but she feels
confident that this score can get her into a
school.

The question is...

How many of you who had a score
320 got into a school?

Was the school your first choice?

Just curious!

I've advised her to retake the OAT.

ucbsowarrior

Members don't see this ad.

I think it depends on the whole person. Like, what is her GPA? Does she have any leadership positions and shadowing experiences?

I had a 330 total and 330 sciences and I was accepted to every school I applied to. (Houston, UAB, Pacific, PCO) I also declined an interview at SCO.

But I was also the vp for the pre-med club on campus, had over 60 hours of shadowing experience and about a 3.5 GPA. If she has a lot of experience and other things to boost her application, I think a 320 would be fine, but it never hurts to retake it.

Hope that helps

Kristene9 said:
I think it depends on the whole person. Like, what is her GPA? Does she have any leadership positions and shadowing experiences?

I had a 330 total and 330 sciences and I was accepted to every school I applied to. (Houston, UAB, Pacific, PCO) I also declined an interview at SCO.

But I was also the vp for the pre-med club on campus, had over 60 hours of shadowing experience and about a 3.5 GPA. If she has a lot of experience and other things to boost her application, I think a 320 would be fine, but it never hurts to retake it.

Hope that helps

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

I'm telling her to hit the mid threes 350 to 360+ range to seal the deal.