Thomas Jefferson Pharmacy Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TP13

Reaction score
Hi y'all. I was wondering if anyone is going to TJU College of Pharmacy in Fall 2019? I'm excited to finally start pharm school :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi y'all. I was wondering if anyone is going to TJU College of Pharmacy in Fall 2019? I'm excited to finally start pharm school :D
Hello I am going there too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Have an interview next month, how was the interview process?!
It was really tbh. We had a general info session, then I had a campus tour, then interview with a faculty (she was really sweet and supportive) and then also an interview with a student. Some people have the interviews first then campus tour. I was there from 9 to 12 lol. Overall it wasn't too stressful!!

awesome!!!! it's nice to finally found someone who's going to TJU too :smuggrin:
Ik it was hard finding people, I know none, once we have lot of students we should create a Facebook group like all of TJU class has.

When did you interview, my friend has an interview on January 5th.

I got the acceptance email just now!!!! :) Looking forward to start! Sooo Happyyyy!

Does anyone know a cheap Health insurance plan that can be wavied because the University Health plan is expensive?

Hi! I am going to Jefferson in the fall for pharmacy school. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a Facebook page for the class of 2023?

Hi! I am going to Jefferson in the fall for pharmacy school. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a Facebook page for the class of 2023?
No not yet

Once the Facebook group is created whoever makes it should put a link in here!!

Does anyone know a cheap Health insurance plan that can be wavied because the University Health plan is expensive?
Maybe what you have for undergrad would work?? I haven't really looked into this yet

I just submitted my application last week. They kept emailing me to apply .... I know super late >.< But it is in my top 5... I'm loving the program the more I research it.