The problem with not sending me your CV...

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrankHippodocs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, okay, I get it: there are lots of recruiters out there, and they all want your time. I'm not interested in being another gnat in your face. You've got more important things to do.

The thing is, I can post the link below to our website, and when you have a few minutes, you might take the time to peek at it and think there is nothing there that you are interested in, BUT the reality is that some of these positions come and go so fast that we can't keep up with posting them all on our website. We literally have hundreds of opportunities right now. By the time we get them all posted on our new website, many of them will be filled.

Many other recruiters take a shotgun approach to placement: they blast every candidate they have with every opportunity that comes along. It's not very efficient, but with enough attempts, they eventually find someone interested in the position they are trying to fill.

At HippoDocs, we want to put the candidate first. Send me your CV (to [email protected]), tell me (in as much detail as you can) exactly what you are looking for, and let me go to work for you, searching the opportunities we have to find something that will meet YOUR needs. I will ONLY contact you about opportunities that I feel meet your criteria. I will NEVER send your CV to anyone without your express permission, and I will ONLY contact you via email unless you explicitly give me permission to call you.

If you have any other suggestions as to how we can better serve you, please take a moment to respond to this post. I'm always interested in hearing what we can do to improve our service.

Sincerely,

Frank
Hippo Docs Recruiting
www.hippodocs.com

Members don't see this ad.