***The Official UPenn Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard back?

If you get rejected or waitlisted, they mail you a letter right?

Members don't see this ad.

JUST GOT THE ACCEPTANCE CALL. Interviewed feb 2

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I got an email from Corky saying my all is still being reviewed and asking if I still wanted to be considered and in the email she said to either email or call back my response. I chose the former as I am out of the country right now. But, when I sent the email I got an automated response saying that she’ll be out of her office until the 20th. Did this happen to anyone else?

Also, how seriously do I take this email? Is it standard for everyone who hasn’t heard back after their interview?
Try sending an email to admissions office address, just to be on the safe side.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

I got an email from Corky saying my all is still being reviewed and asking if I still wanted to be considered and in the email she said to either email or call back my response. I chose the former as I am out of the country right now. But, when I sent the email I got an automated response saying that she’ll be out of her office until the 20th. Did this happen to anyone else?

Also, how seriously do I take this email? Is it standard for everyone who hasn’t heard back after their interview?
I got an email from corky regarding something else. However in her email she mentioned she will be away from her office. So I think you should try and call using an international calling app

I have officially declined my acceptance to the University of Pennsylvania, along with a $30k/year merit-based scholarship.

I hope my seat and scholarship goes to someone who needs it.

Reactions: 8 users
I submitted my first deposit yesterday. Are we notified via a phone call or email about if the admissions office receives it?

Members don't see this ad :)
It was a difficult decision but I've also officially declined my offer of acceptance. I hope that my seat goes to someone who is waiting to hear from UPenn. Best of luck and congratulations to the Class of 2022!

Sent my deposit out Monday and my deadline is this Friday and I still haven’t heard anything. I should be fine right? Talking on the phone with them last week, they made it seem that the second deposit needs to be in their office by April 2. Not sure if it’s the same idea with first deposit

giving up my seat and hoping it goes to someone who's waiting to hear good news from this lovely school. penn has consistently gone the extra mile to show it cares for its students, even those who inevitably matriculate elsewhere (they send personalized letters wishing good luck!). you guys are in good hands, penntists :happy:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I got an email yesterday saying I was accepted! See you in the fall!

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone heard back?

If you get rejected or waitlisted, they mail you a letter right?
I got waitlisted but no e-mail notification, just a letter in the mail. They're pretty old school with the way that they communicate which I think is nice.

Has anyone heard back? How likely is it to get off from waitlist?

To those accepted, I'll will be flying down on June 13th for a week to scope out apartments. PM me if you are interested in having a roommate! Congrats on acceptances guys!

Hey everyone! Does anyone know how long the summers are at Penn? I know it's 2 months after your first year.... but do any current students know for the following years? Thank u!!!

Hey everyone! Does anyone know how long the summers are at Penn? I know it's 2 months after your first year.... but do any current students know for the following years? Thank u!!!
The projected academic calendar for this year has the last day of class for the classes of 2020 and 2021 as June 28th. They're then in their summer clinic sessions from July 1st through August 23rd with a break for the 4th and another at the end of July. Classes are projected to begin again on August 26th.

First year ended on June 15th. We didn’t have summer clinic. You get the whole summer off first year then second year resumes the last week of August. Summer clinic starts second year

Status
Not open for further replies.