***The Official University of Oklahoma COD Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside, 160 were interviewed this year. 40 seats for in-state, 14 out-of state which is roughly a 7:3 ratio. So I would guess maybe 110 IS, and 50 OOS interviews. 14 OOS were accepted, but maybe half declined to commit right away. So it's possible the next 15-25 on the waitlist (OOS) get a chance to accept a seat.
Heidi said there were 175 interviewed

Members don't see this ad.

For those accepted, when is the deposit due by?!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from Heidi lately? Has she been out of the office?
She has been out of the office, and now that students are on break it's a hit and miss if anyone will be there. Classes start back up on January 7th. If you got accepted, you'll receive your packet with instructions sometime in February. If yo didn't get accepted and are on the waiting list You won't hear anything unless a slot opens up. The 3 times I applied there was only one year they sent out an e-mail saying we could schedule an appointment with Dr Haney to discuss what you could do better.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm declining my oos invite. Best of luck to those on the waiting list!! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Heidi said both those that remain waitlisted and those taken off and given an offer will hear back Jan 2nd
Let’s hope some took other offers.

Anyone hear anything today? Haven’t gotten an email or anything. Don’t assume that’s a good thing, but not giving up yet.

Anyone hear anything today? Haven’t gotten an email or anything. Don’t assume that’s a good thing, but not giving up yet.
Nothing for me either. Maybe we’ll hear something in the next hour or so? Trying to stay positive

Last edited:
Nothing for me either. Maybe we’ll hear something in the next hour or so? Trying to stay positive
I am just going to tell myself that we will know by the end of the week so I can stop stressing out lol

Reactions: 1 user
Heidi said both those that remain waitlisted and those taken off and given an offer will hear back Jan 2nd
Did she tell you directly that everyone would be updated of their status?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing! Would it be okay to call?
I don’t think it would be a bad idea for someone to call at this point, although there’s no telling what the hold up is

I don’t think it would be a bad idea for someone to call at this point, although there’s no telling what the hold up is
I agree! I think it would be good for someone to call so that we aren't all waiting so anxiously without any answers.

I just called and talked to Heidi and she told me that today at 3:40 she and other members of the admissions committee are meeting to make decisions on a couple more acceptances. I don’t know if those will go out today but if not today then hopefully tomorrow!

Last edited:
Accepted off OOS waitlist 3:04pm MST!

Accepted off the OOS Waitlist 4:00pm Central Time! After three years of applying and getting wait-listed, this is seriously a dream come true!

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted also, for those who got accepted. How do we accept offer. I logged into supplementary profile but I don’t see a email anywhere.

Congrats everyone, wishing you all the best!!

Dang.. wishing I was an OOS applicant right about now.. lol still haven't heard anything

Congratulations to everyone who was recently accepted! Can’t wait to meet you guys in June!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone add me to the accepted GroupMe pretty pls

Any oos turning down their offer?

I heard from someone that talked to Heidi last week that there are only two spots left to fill and that they are meeting today to make more decisions!

I heard from someone that talked to Heidi last week that there are only two spots left to fill and that they are meeting today to make more decisions!

Thank you for the information! Good luck :)

Anyone mind adding me to the groupme and/or facebook group? DM for number. Thanks!

Hey could someone add me to the groupme or facebook group if there is one. Excited to meet everyone next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.