***The Official University of Oklahoma COD Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

enidandds

Reaction score
Last edited:
How did you hear your application was complete? I applied June 5th and haven’t heard anything. Thanks!

How did you hear your application was complete? I applied June 5th and haven’t heard anything. Thanks!
On AADSAS under the status tab! I actually also got an email from OU on July 29th stating that my application has been received and is under review.

Members don't see this ad :)
On AADSAS under the status tab! I actually also got an email from OU on July 29th stating that my application has been received and is under review.
Can I ask if you're OOS? I feel like they'll get to IS first, so I don't want to bother them with an e-mail, but I'm getting a little worried.

I got an interview for this cycle yesterday!

Reactions: 1 users
got my II yesterday.

Does anyone know if the ADEA AADSAS website is supposed to say anything other than 'none'? I got a conformation from ou but the app website still says none instead of received or under review

Did you fill out the supplemental application? And if so, what date did you submit it if you don't mind me asking?

Yes I filled out the supplemental application right after I submitted my AADSAS. They have it on their website. I submitted it August 17th

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I filled out the supplemental application right after I submitted my AADSAS. They have it on their website. I submitted it August 17th

Perfect. Thank you for the info. Hopefully I’ll hear back from them soon. I didn’t submit my supplemental application until Sept 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else's status on the ADEA website say 'none'? I just emailed the admissions people but everything was submitted by june 15 and the supplemental by the 20th

Does anyone else's status on the ADEA website say 'none'? I just emailed the admissions people but everything was submitted by june 15 and the supplemental by the 20th
Mine says "none" as well, but I emailed the admissions advisor and she said my application was under review. They most likely post updates in their own portal.

Mine says "none" as well, but I emailed the admissions advisor and she said my application was under review. They most likely post updates in their own portal.

Does OU have its own portal? And if so, how do I access it?

Members don't see this ad :)
nope, you can only access the information from the AADSAS app.. It's likely that they just forgot to update that information on the AADSAS portal from their end.

nope, you can only access the information from the AADSAS app.. It's likely that they just forgot to update that information on the AADSAS portal from their end.

OUHSC does have their own portal, which is why many people are seeing 'None' under their AADSAS status. Check your email for directions on how to access it.

For those who have already interviewed, how was it?

not bad. got a lot of cliche interview questions.

Will anyone else be interviewing this Saturday?

I'll be interviewing October 13! For the ones who already interviewed was the atmosphere pretty relaxed?

I will be there the 13th as well! Did those who already interviewed recieve any kind of confirmation after replying to the invite email?

There was a confirmation email sent a few days before the interview, but I wouldn’t worry about receiving one until around October 10 or so. In my experience, the atmosphere was very relaxed and conversational. I only got one cliche interview question; everything else was just getting to know me. Good luck y’all!

There was a confirmation email sent a few days before the interview, but I wouldn’t worry about receiving one until around October 10 or so. In my experience, the atmosphere was very relaxed and conversational. I only got one cliche interview question; everything else was just getting to know me. Good luck y’all!

Thank you!

People that have received an October interview invite: when did you guys get your applications finished and submitted?

People that have received an October interview invite: when did you guys get your applications finished and submitted?

Thank you for your earlier response! And I had my Aadsas app submitted the first week the app opened and submitted my supplemental the last week of June

Same! The interview was super chill, we even ran out of time. My questions were based off my app, not very "interview-y." I was shaking from nerves but within the first minute of the interview, I was super relaxed. Esp since the questions were more based on "me," and nobody knows me better than me haha

Reactions: 3 users

Application submitted 9/16
Verified 9/18
Interview invite 9/20

Same! The interview was super chill, we even ran out of time. My questions were based off my app, not very "interview-y." I was shaking from nerves but within the first minute of the interview, I was super relaxed. Esp since the questions were more based on "me," and nobody knows me better than me haha

Were you there this past Saturday (the 22nd)??

Could someone tell me how much walking the day/ tour involved? just trying to decide which shoes I want to wear lol

Could someone tell me how much walking the day/ tour involved? just trying to decide which shoes I want to wear lol
Hey fellow Texan, I'm interviewing the same day as you are and there is a super high chance of rain, a friend of mine mentioned that if it rains we won't get to see the library and one more place. Hopefully, it doesn't rain but if it does I doubt we will be doing a lot of walking.

Hey fellow Texan, I'm interviewing the same day as you are and there is a super high chance of rain, a friend of mine mentioned that if it rains we won't get to see the library and one more place. Hopefully, it doesn't rain but if it does I doubt we will be doing a lot of walking.
Yes I saw that :( I’ll probably bring both shoes I’m thinking about and let the weather decide!

Anyone have advice for the interview? Such as what kind of questions are asked? I'm getting really nervous! :/

Anyone have advice for the interview? Such as what kind of questions are asked? I'm getting really nervous! :/
Same here I'm preparing for the generic questions, just focus on conveying your personality through your responses! Are you interviewing Saturday?

Anyone know average stats for OOS accepted?

Rejected this morning. Good luck everybody else!

=-O Did u interview?
Nope. My application was super late because I kept waiting for admissions to e-mail me with further instructions after submitting like all the other schools did, and I didn’t realize we had to find the supplemental on our own until it was too late.

Dec 3 is as soon as anyone will know

Does anyone have any idea of how many OOS they interviewed?

Status
Not open for further replies.