****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2022 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine has said under review since I got my app complete email sometime in July
Same with me! And I'm surprised... I thought this was a school I had a better chance at :/

Members don't see this ad.

has anyone received any interviews from here? Doesn't seem like too much activity..

has anyone received any interviews from here? Doesn't seem like too much activity..
I agree..not much activity. Its a bit odd! Fingers crossed though because this is one of my top schools!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
a friend told me this usually means that you will be receiving an interview invitation soon

That’s what I understood as well. But still no interview. Maybe they’re waiting till after Dec. 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine still says "application complete", what exactly do that mean at this point of time?

Wow been waiting all cycle for this but just got an interview invite! They sent me dates for the 13th and 14th of November but going to try to push this to a post December interview. Super excited!! For those wondering, I got my app complete email last week Friday. Lol

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an invite here! Anyone interviewing on the 13th?

Hi pals! Does Tuft conduct interview every week? I know that Tufts just sent out invite options for the 12th & 13th; however, if a request for a change in the interview date is made, is it possible to still get a pre-dec date?

Does anyone know if I should just give up on tufts? My application was done mid July and got my application complete mid September...

Members don't see this ad :)
"Application Complete" purgatory

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know/can guesstimate how my chances of getting in would be affected by pushing my interview to January?

I have completely no idea now. I submitted in early July and I am pretty sure the status turned to something like "under review", which I thought my app was completed and being screened until I received the "app complete" email in mid-Sep.
And this "app complete" status keeps freezing till now. I still have the hope tho....just have no idea how's everything going....

#9!!!!!!

Ive been waiting for this one for so long!

App submitted 6/4 App complete 8/3 (Why so late? idk)
Before you got the "invited for interview" status on the portal, did you have "application complete" or "under review"?

Does anyone know if I should just give up on tufts? My application was done mid July and got my application complete mid September...
I wouldnt give up. My app was done mid June and i got my application complete email on July 21. I just received an interview invite this past wednesday (11/01) so anything is possible! All the best to you!!!!

My application was under review for the longest time and then changed to application complete last week... is that a bad thing?

SO, I interviewed there last week, and a few days ago I noticed that my status on the application went back from "invited for interview" to " received, under review". It's happened to quite a few of us interviewees, does anyone know if it means anything specific? bad sign?

SO, I interviewed there last week, and a few days ago I noticed that my status on the application went back from "invited for interview" to " received, under review". It's happened to quite a few of us interviewees, does anyone know if it means anything specific? bad sign?

It does not mean anything

i’m interviewing here next week. can you tell me how your interview went and what i should expect? it’s my first and i’m nervous

Would those who have been invited mind to share stats? My stats are decent, have been invited by other schools but no word from Tufts.. wondering what I am missing, Tufts has always been my dream school!

Would those who have been invited mind to share stats? My stats are decent, have been invited by other schools but no word from Tufts.. wondering what I am missing, Tufts has always been my dream school!
one of my buddies went all of last cycle without a word from tufts...although getting an interview at BU. One would think that paying the supp would get you, at minimum, a rejection

For those who already had an interview, do you guys recall when the day approximately ends? Like 2 or 2:30 p.m.?

Same thing happened to me. I was confused by it.

Anyone know if the interview is closed or open? & Also anyone know about how many students interview per day?

It is very normal! Happened to all places that I've interviewed at. When did your interview end on that day, do you recall?
To be honest, I can't recall the exact time. I think it was around 1:00 maybe even a little earlier. But def before 1:30.

To be honest, I can't recall the exact time. I think it was around 1:00 maybe even a little earlier. But def before 1:30.
That is great to know! I need to book my flight, hehe. Is there only one interview? Do you recall whether it is open/closed file? Thanks a bunch

That is great to know! I need to book my flight, hehe. Is there only one interview? Do you recall whether it is open/closed file? Thanks a bunch
Yes! Only one interview but with 2 people at the same time. Other person is a 4th year student. They do not have access to your grades or anything. They are just given your extracurricular activities and stuff like that. The assistant dean of admissions comes and talks to everyone before the interviews and gives you some tips and explains how it works! He's awesome.

Anyone know if the interview is closed or open? & Also anyone know about how many students interview per day?
The interview is partially open--they have your extracurriculars but they can't see you DAT or GPA. And my interview group was around 16 people I think. Good luck! :)

app complete since 9/18, haven't heard anything since. The email said interviews will go up to January so its starting to get close.

app complete since 9/18, haven't heard anything since. The email said interviews will go up to January so its starting to get close.
The application complete email states it will conclude interview in February

I'm really excited for this school, but anyone else worried about the cost? How do you guys plan on attacking that huge amount?

Interview #7

School: Tufts
Notification date: 11/7
Method of notification: email
Residency: MD
Application complete date: 10/25
GPA (science, overall) 3.73 sGPA/3.85 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/25/24/none

Interview #7

Congrats! Did your status change from "complete" to "under review?"

Interview #7

Congrats!
Is it for a post or pre December date?

I've been complete for 10+ weeks now.... :scared:

Fort hose worried, they are also doing interviews on the 28th and 29th and those people will also be counted as pre-december.

Status
Not open for further replies.