The Official May 30, 2013 Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimicurtis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to take the test March 23rd. But, seats filled up faster than I expected in my area...:(. Who else is registered for this date? I guess on the bright side I have more time to prep :)

Members don't see this ad.

I miss the people in this thread. I was a lurker before the may 30th mcat and finally got signed up. Now I am retaking it on friday and the thread is lame. The only people who post on it are people who are getting 38 39 40 on their practice tests and complain about it. Makes me feel dumb. I wish that thread was like this thread! I am supper jealous of all you may 30th testers who did great and don't have to deal with retaking it (a pain in my ass) but I am also proud of you guys! I hope everyone ends up where they want to be! Alright I will quit being creepy. Wish me luck on friday! I need it!

I posted my low score. I did absolutely abysmal. 10/4/5

I wish you the best. I'm gonna take a year off because of how poorly I did. But I have to say I didn't study as hard as I could have. I never reviewed anything.... I would say I got what I deserved.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I posted my low score. I did absolutely abysmal. 10/4/5

I wish you the best. I'm gonna take a year off because of how poorly I did. But I have to say I didn't study as hard as I could have. I never reviewed anything.... I would say I got what I deserved.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thank you! That 5 in bio will be easy to bring up once you review/take time to memorize all the information. Verbal on the other hand…just sucks. I got a 6 on verbal so that is why I am retaking it. (9/6/11) I have been practicing my butt off but it still isn't great. I am just hoping for at least an 8 haha. Good luck this year and I am sure your score will improve dramatically next time once you take the time needed for the test.