*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Waitlisted at Lecom, Nova, oklahoma, Rutgers, creighton
And i havent heard anything from touro
I applied in June :( and waitlisted from Dec
How about u?
My interviews are in my signature. I applied in June as well :\ I applied to a lot though (20ish) and on my AADSAS still shows "Received/under review" for like 8 of the schools.

Members don't see this ad.

Lool me too.
I applied to 22
I still have 7 as under review lool
This is crazy

Lool me too.
I applied to 22
I still have 7 as under review lool
This is crazy
Why are schools still under review UGH! Just make a decision to interview me or not lol. Probably safe to say they are rejections? But who knows we might get an interview SUPER late in the cycle and get in. Now that would be a great story to tell.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know about going to the military after LECOM? Advantages and disadvantages?

Oh boy. Lecom status changed to mail within 30 days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
No email... well see tmr if I got wait listed or rejected on AADSAS! **praying**

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys I am waitlisted :( Do they send something in the mail for me to accept the position?

Hey guys I am waitlisted :( Do they send something in the mail for me to accept the position?

just email lisa confirming that you would like to accept a position on the waitlist. thats about it

My LECOM portal says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

I didn't get an email about anything (acceptance, wait list, or rejection). I recently interviewed this month. Am I gonna get a waitlist?

Seems like it's the norm for folks that recently interviewed. Welcome to the party.

Seems like it's the norm for folks that recently interviewed. Welcome to the party.
yup... i agree... most of those who interviewed last week got waitlisted... it looks like thats the normal.. and this waitlist thing is a dead end... lost all hope, and decided to re-study for the DAT!

man..I just booked a plane ticket...and I am feeling sad already. What are we supposed to do? Just pray? or practice our speech ?

man..I just booked a plane ticket...and I am feeling sad already. What are we supposed to do? Just pray? or practice our speech ?
Practice your speech! You mite be that one person that they'll accept from the group. Just show your excitement for Lecom, team player and articulate your responses well. I think i got wait listed because I was wayyyy too nervous so be confident!

I withdrew from the waitlist. I will be attending NYU :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 2 users
I am withdrawing from the wait list. I will be attending Roseman!

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone know any good place to stay?
I can find a place on airbnb for abkut 60-70, but if theres a better deal, id go for it as long as the place is not infested with bedbugs and whatnot.

I am also withdrawing from the waitlist. Will be attending Midwestern University IL. Good luck to all those still waiting to hear. Hope you hear good news soon!

super 8 is about $60 and is about 15min away. Or at least that was the price when I went a year ago

They have yall on the waitlist but still interviewing through March? I don't mean to be rude but how did your interview go? Do you normally have good interviews with jobs, etc? I just don't understand why any school would waitlist so many (judging by the replies on here) and still interview? By the way, I have yet to be invited for an interview or rejected from here and a few other schools.....

They have yall on the waitlist but still interviewing through March? I don't mean to be rude but how did your interview go? Do you normally have good interviews with jobs, etc? I just don't understand why any school would waitlist so many (judging by the replies on here) and still interview? By the way, I have yet to be invited for an interview or rejected from here and a few other schools.....
UNE does the same thing. It seems to be a trend, they want to get the best available for stats and then pick who is left

-my opinion of course.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

They send a lot of interviews but many more qualified students apply late so they would rather fill their class with the students who have the best credentials.. It's not first come first serve.

Anything yet guys?
Any interview, acceptance or rejection?

Is there still a chance for waitlisters from pre-december interviews? Seems very unlikely now

Lisa said it.
She said about 25 spots opened up last year in May.
Thats those people make the deposit, and they dont follow up at Lecom and ended up somewhere else.

Lisa said it.
She said about 25 spots opened up last year in May.
Thats those people make the deposit, and they dont follow up at Lecom and ended up somewhere else.

Wow thank you. Finally I have some hope .. By any chance do you know how many people are on the waitlist ?

Wow thank you. Finally I have some hope .. By any chance do you know how many people are on the waitlist ?

She said 100 about 2 weeks ago. But i think there are a lot more

Reactions: 1 users
Guys, I got email from Lecom it is stating that The Office of Admissions at LECOM Bradenton has processed your supplemental application. You can monitor the status of your application by logging on to the LECOM Candidate Portal. Does that mean that I may get interview? Did anyone else got these email?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Guys, I got email from Lecom it is stating that The Office of Admissions at LECOM Bradenton has processed your supplemental application. You can monitor the status of your application by logging on to the LECOM Candidate Portal. Does that mean that I may get interview? Did anyone else got these email?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
everyone gets that email. most people get it a few days after they submitted their application and supplemental...