**The Official July 2016 MCAT Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ad2b

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Created.

July 8 exam = August 9 release date

Members don't see this ad.

**** I have work tommorow, I think its going to be harder to last tommorow than a night with Kate upton... **** my life.

Reactions: 1 users
Just created this account to finally contribute.

The first week I was just happy to recover; the second week I felt relieved to move on from the MCAT; the third week I felt antsy; this past week I have been overwhelmingly anxious to see those results.

I hope the rest of you are doing well with the wait. Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
So what time on tomorrow does it go out?
Based off the last 6-10 tests, Scores have been released at 3:10 E.T almost every time and when it wasn't it was out at 8:20 E.T, I'm really hoping its at 8 this time or I'm going to be refreshing the twitter page repeatedly. I'm getting scared now, was just anxious before but scared I did worse than last time.

Reactions: 1 user
Been trying to avoid sdn since the test until the results come out. Just want the wait to be over with good or bad at this point.

probably going to check my score at the same coffee shop where I checked my acceptance to my top choice undergrad for good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Omfg I have the hiccups and want to go to sleep FML. Please AAMC release the scores at 8 this time. Please don't be sadistic this time.

i just want a 5 in front of the score too lmao sometimes when i think about my score i feel hopeful and then other times my chest tightens and i have heart palpitations lol i guess worst comes the worst i retake it the 20th
HERE I COME DO lol

Members don't see this ad :)
This past month has been beyond difficult. I spent 4.5 months preparing, dumped all my life savings in order to not work while studying. I'll be happy with anything starting with a 5... Positives I lost 15 lbs so I'm back to my high school weight (this is good since I'm a girl) and I'm super cut from losing the weight. #massgainsbro

Reactions: 3 users
This past month has been beyond difficult. I spent 4.5 months preparing, dumped all my life savings in order to not work while studying. I'll be happy with anything starting with a 5... Positives I lost 15 lbs so I'm back to my high school weight (this is good since I'm a girl) and I'm super cut from losing the weight. #massgainsbro

lmao love you girl thats so funny. why they hell didnt i lose 15 pounds?!?

Before studying for the MCAT
*plans on getting a 520

After taking the MCAT
*willing to donate kidney for 508+

Reactions: 9 users
Idc if any of you are religious.
We are all fcking praying tonight for 8:30am release
Do u understand
I don't care

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

praying I sleep tonight, omfg. 10 vicodin, 4 xanax, and 6 shots and I'm still wide awake. Might go clubbing if I'm not out in an hour holy ****. (yes I have perscriptions for all of these). Please sleep and wake up at 830 with my score. Please I'm begging you AAMC don't **** me.

Idc if any of you are religious.
We are all fcking praying tonight for 8:30am release
Do u understand
I don't care

I'm praying more for my score than the release time lol the struggle is real

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!! I remember waiting for July 19.....it was horrible but you will be surprised at how well you did. :)

Anybody else just at random times login to the MCAT score reporting system -today or in the past- just to see if aamc messed up and posted scores early?

I've done that a bunch of times this month, but I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack when I logged in tonight. :dead:

Anybody else just at random times login to the MCAT score reporting system -today or in the past- just to see if aamc messed up and posted scores early?

I've done that a bunch of times this month, but I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack when I logged in tonight. :dead:
Guilty!

Dying rn

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I really hope you did well dude!
Our scores have been very similar on ns exams haha. I'm taking mcat a month from today. Got 3 more nextstep (ns 2, 4, 5) and 1-2 EK left before I go to AAMC stuff. Taking practice fl every 4 days from today onward.

Practice exam scores so far:
ns1: 125/125/126/127
ns3: 127/x/126/126

I'm currently at work, anxiously anticipating scores to be posted. I'm pretty sure I've checked after almost every patient we've seen so far. :smack:

I drugged myself so I got 10 hours of sleep but since its 9:40 now it looks like we are getting the 3:10 release. Of course this means I will be spam refreshing the twitter page but AAMC HURRY THE **** UP

I drugged myself so I got 10 hours of sleep but since its 9:40 now it looks like we are getting the 3:10 release. Of course this means I will be spam refreshing the twitter page but AAMC HURRY THE **** UP
lol download the app and put the notifications on. you dont have to keep refreshing #TheStruggleIsReal

good luck everyone!!! i'm pretty nervous for today too, refuse to check until i'm at home. no matter what happens, remember that this is only one small step in the journey into the field of medicine. we all have equally valuable and meaningful qualities not reflected in the score that will make us stand out. so hang in there, and remember that we all have different paths in life to get where we want to go!
:biglove::biglove::biglove:

Yeah but they have to grade the MCAT by hand.... Oh wait, they don't.
Seriously though, if you are going to have a designated day to release than at least have a set time. WTF is this ****, seriously irritates me. Oh well only 4.5 more hours most likely.

Pros of working in a research lab: essentially unlimited study time for the MCAT. Cons of working in a research lab: nothing to do for the last 4 hours of waiting for my score. I'm going to lose it.

Pros of working in a research lab: essentially unlimited study time for the MCAT. Cons of working in a research lab: nothing to do for the last 4 hours of waiting for my score. I'm going to lose it.
This is me right now. I just opened up Fallout 4 right now time to kill Super Mutants and hope I stay distracted. This is worse than waiting for my parents to wake up on Christmas.

*gets twitter notification*

*has heart attack*

tweet is some crap about registration deadlines

Reactions: 4 users
ImageUploadedBySDN1470757614.379450.jpg

I almost **** my pants

Same notification and was like I know you are ****ing with us nice try....

*gets email*

*has second heart attack*

*dies before reading that it had nothing to do with a score release*