*The Official January 2016 MCAT*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medaholic Dr

Houston, we've a problem !
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I don't see any thread made for January 2016 MCAT test date, so I thought to create one. I'll be graduating by the end of this year and will be giving my MCAT on January 2016. I had my test date set for September of this year, but something came up and I won't be able to dedicate myself to studying for the MCAT fully. So, let us make this thread rich with all the discussions about the MCAT. Let us support each other and make taking MCAT a pleasurable experience, so I think. Let's go.......

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We just discovered a new method of torture for the cia.

Concept: make prisoner spies take the mcat. Delay the scores until 5pm

They will talk

Reactions: 4 users
Me: If I get above a 505 I am doing a victory lap

ICU Attending: Just don't trip on anything.

Oh man.....

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
To the people who were saying 3pm ET, where did you get that from? By your argument, we are getting our score in 5 minutes.

I prayed then pulled up my score... realized it was last times after I went through the shock of getting the same scores again. Almost had a heart attack, this wait is so painful my emotions are all mixed!
I LITERALLY DID THIS TOO! my heart dropped.

WHY

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 3.09.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 3.09.45 PM.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 155
I've been checking all day and now it says my username and password is incorrect

Reactions: 2 users
Error
{"data":"\n<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN\">\n\n<html>\n<head>\n<title>We're Sorry - There was an issue</title>\n<style>\n<!--\np {font-family: Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color: #000000; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; line-height: 16px}\np.hp {font-size: 10px;}\nbody {bgcolor: #FFFFFF; font-family: Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif}\nli {font-family: Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #000000; line-height:16px;}\nh1 {font-family: Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-weight:600; color:#003399; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 6px; padding-left: 10px}\nh2 {font-family: Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; color:#003399; font-weight: 500; padding-left: 10px}\nh3 {font-family: Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color:#003399; padding-left: 10px}\n-->\n</style>\n</head>\n<body bgcolor=\"#ffffff\" marginwidth=\"0\" topmargin=\"0\" leftmargin=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\">\n<table width=\"100%\" cellspacing=\"5\" cellpadding=\"0\" border=\"0\">\n <tr>\n <td valign=\"top\">\n <h1>We're Sorry</h1>\n <p>The Application you are trying to reach is not available at this time.</p>\n </td>\n </tr>\n</table>\n</body>\n</html>\n\n","status":503,"config":{"method":"GET","transformRequest":[null],"transformResponse":[null],"url":"https://apps.aamc.org/auth-service/services-rs/authentication/attributes?APP_CODE=NETFORUM","headers":{"Accept":"application/json, text/plain, */*"},"cached":false,"withCredentials":true},"statusText":"Service Unavailable"}

What a roller coaster... First a winter storm, cancellation of the test for an entire region, frantically trying to make the 2/3 date, and now this lmao. It's been one crazy ride

Reactions: 1 users
How does this happen in 2016?
It's not recognizing my user or password, I'll just stop for a few minutes I guess before it locks me out for good. -_-

Reactions: 1 users
Good thing they only had ALL DAY to prepare for this rather than tweeting about it

Reactions: 3 users
Omg i am so nervous and excited for you guys! Congrats to everyone!! Please do post your scores and study methods. I will be taking my test in may but have been so unproductive today actively checking SDN to see if scores were posted!! Congrats again Jan/Feb test takers!!

We're Sorry
The Application you are trying to reach is not available at this time.

We're Sorry
The Application you are trying to reach is not available at this time.

Sometimes I think AAMC officials sit on this website and watch...."Hey John, let's crash the servers, that'll be fun to watch" "Now tell them their password is incorrect" *chuckles*

Reactions: 10 users
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The service you’re trying to access is temporarily unavailable as it is under maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

making progress