*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Hey! October is late to apply but keep your head up. I applied mid-june, got the interview invite like mid to end of August and went to the interview beginning of September.
sGPA: 3.5
oGPA: 3.6
DAT: 19 science and 19 overall with a 23 in reading.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got a continuing review email. Does UBuff reject people or send these to everyone ?
GPA: 3.47
SGPA: 31
DAT: 20
MAIL OUT DATE: oct 2nd

Hi everyone. I'm a student of color who will be an M1 at UB School of Medicine next year. I live very close to South Campus in a three bedroom apartment. I am looking for a male roommate from the beginning of next year to make it 2 persons in the apartment. We can share the last room for storage. I figured my place will be more attractive to dental and pharmacy students who have their schools located at the UB South Campus. If you're interested, please inbox me for more details. Thanks and Good luck to everyone trying to make their dreams come true.

Members don't see this ad :)
Continuing review email received today

Continuing review email!
Yikes my app was complete at the end of August and I haven’t heard anything yet, not even a “continuing review” email which has me feeling pretty nervous lol

I recieved an interview invite 2 weeks ago. I was given the dates November 19, December 6, and December 9.

My stats are not wonderful. sGPA 3.0 oGPA 3.4. TS 19 TA 19. Nothing under 18. Don't give up yet guys !

If it also helps my shadowing hours are around 400, volunteer 120, research 300

I have more extracurriculars but dont want to brag so if you would like to know what clubs and other things i did to stand out feel free to message me

Reactions: 2 users
Yikes my app was complete at the end of August and I haven’t heard anything yet, not even a “continuing review” email which has me feeling pretty nervous lol
Same! Complete August 8th.

I recieved an interview invite 2 weeks ago. I was given the dates November 19, December 6, and December 9.

My stats are not wonderful. sGPA 3.0 oGPA 3.4. TS 19 TA 19. Nothing under 18. Don't give up yet guys !

I have more extracurriculars but dont want to brag so if you would like to know what clubs and other things i did to stand out feel free to message me
Doesn’t let me message you.

Did you get a continuing review email before the interview?

OOS or IS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Received an acceptance via email! 9:33 AM EST

• Love
Accepted at 9:33!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!

Portal changed for me around half an hour ago with "offers made" but I haven't received anything yet.

Accepted! The conditional acceptance sort of tripped me out at first.

Accepted this morning and just got a phone call!! Congrats everyone, we have worked so hard!!

Did any Canadian applicants get accepted or waitlisted?

I'm Canadian and I got accepted yesterday

I got an invite to interview after getting the continuing to review e-mail back in October/November for those wondering

Mind sharing your stats?

I'd rather not say specifically but DAT was well above SDN's reported average for the entering class at buff and gpa just a hair below the reported average. I'm in-state

They offered me a spot this Friday, Dec 6. It was either accept this one or wait until January but I didn't ask for information on those dates.
Did you also receive a continuing review email?

Accepted via email just now at 9:19am EST! OOS and interviewed 11/8.

Anyone that interviewed at buffalo today dec.06 get waitlisted or a change in their application status online?

Hello, can someone who interviewed share what the short essay prompt was? If you feel uncomfortable posting, please dm me. thank you

Hello, can someone who interviewed share what the short essay prompt was? If you feel uncomfortable posting, please dm me. thank you

The prompt is different and its about 2 sentences only. My prompt was tell me about a time you failed and what you learned. The prompt is to just judge your hand writing because there's a correlation to handwriting and hand-eye coordination. They also take your photo the day of the interview

has there been anyone invited to interview at Buffalo with a 16 RC but everything else above 17 in DAT?

Hey anybody who interview 12/12 (last thursday) hear anything back yet? Luke said they'd be getting back to all of us with a decision one way or the other this week but still haven't heard anything :eek:

Hey anybody who interview 12/12 (last thursday) hear anything back yet? Luke said they'd be getting back to all of us with a decision one way or the other this week but still haven't heard anything :eek:
waitlisted today :eek:. People who have been accepted, what is the deadline for the first deposit?

waitlisted today :eek:. People who have been accepted, what is the deadline for the first deposit?
30 days from letter of acceptance, so for Dec 2nd acceptees it is Jan 1

Got off the waitlist Friday, Dec. 27.
The admissions office called me in the morning to ask me if I was still interested.

Accepted off the waitlist Tuesday, Dec. 31st after receiving a call from admission's last Friday to gauge my interest.

@Morose @qnrnr
Congrats getting accepted to Buffalo Dental!
Did you write a letter of intent? I am currently on the waitlist and interviewed early December
Also, when were you interviewed?

Thank you so much

Last edited:
@Morose @qnrnr
Congrats getting accepted to Buffalo Dental!
Did you write a letter of intent? I am currently on the waitlist and interviewed early December
Also, when were you interviewed?

Thank you so much

Thanks, I actually did not write a letter of intent for UB. With that said, I strongly considered writing them a letter so if you have your heart set on UB, I'd do it.

I interviewed on October 7th