SUNY Buffalo Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When do buffalo usually send out their interviews? Anyone heard anything from them yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine said "Received/Under Review" instead of complete. Buffalo has been really quiet.

Mine said "Received/Under Review" instead of complete. Buffalo has been really quiet.
Ah sorry, I misspoke. Yes, mine says the same. It said in their email that changing the application status takes several weeks. It could be a few more weeks before we hear anything. When did you submit your app to Ubuffalo?

When do buffalo usually send out their interviews? Anyone heard anything from them yet?
I was at buffalo Impressions day over the weekend, they said they don't start sending out interview invited until the second or third week of August. The actual interviews start in september.

I was at buffalo Impressions day over the weekend, they said they don't start sending out interview invited until the second or third week of August. The actual interviews start in september.
Do you know if interviews this year are virtual or in person?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard buffalo already sent out interview invites for the first batch. Unfortunately I am not in the first batch of interviewers. Does any one know the timeline and when will buffalo send out the second batch of interviews?

I have heard buffalo already sent out interview invites for the first batch. Unfortunately I am not in the first batch of interviewers. Does any one know the timeline and when will buffalo send out the second batch of interviews?
where did you hear this? i dont see any updates on the main tracker

welp. another day another L for me. ig i just have to tRuSt tHe pRoCeSs 🥲

Interview #3
School: Buffalo
Notification date: 08/26/2022
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/01/2022
Application received by school: 06/23/2022
GPA (overall, science): 3.76, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/21/none
Dates Available: 9/23, 9/28, 10/4, 10/7, 10/13
Method of Interview: In-person

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #3
School: Buffalo
Notification date: 08/26/2022
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/01/2022
Application received by school: 06/23/2022
GPA (overall, science): 3.76, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/21/none
Dates Available: 9/23, 9/28, 10/4, 10/7, 10/13
Method of Interview: In-person
Do you mind me asking what state you’re from?

Damn, did he say what day the interview is for?
Hi Im his friend my interview is for 9/23 but they gave me a few dates to choose from. It ranged from the one I picked (earliest) to I think mid October

Any news on Buffalo for the next batch of interviews? Been awfully silent 🥲.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, Any news from Buffalo? I applied on July 13th, with 3.94 GPA and 20AA, 20PAT and still nothing!

Hi, Any news from Buffalo? I applied on July 13th, with 3.94 GPA and 20AA, 20PAT and still nothing!
Similar grades and applied same date, haven't heard anything yet :/

I have a 3.98 GPA and 23AA and still nothing. I think we still need to be patient :(

Has anyone applied in August?
My app was complete mid August and haven't heard anything yet :(