The Official 9/02/2011 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unhappytnt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Too early?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You realize that a 4 in verbal would require you to miss 25 of the 40 questions in the section, right? I understand about being pessimistic and all, but come on...

996GT2, I know we had an argument before and stuff but that's truly my prediction. I can't help my English language; I have been in the US for about 5-6 years and in the years before that, I never really learned much English. Plus I admit that I didn't practice enough at all and it's all my fault after all.

Guys it's a known fact about AAMC. They always release the MCAT scores in tuesday. Ours will be released on october 4th at 3 PM or 3.10 PM EST

I will be at a bar with wifi and 4 of my closest friends with a shot in each of our hands as I check my score..
whether its good or bad, you can't go wrong

Last edited:
I will be at a bar with wifi and 4 of my closest friends with a shot in each of our hands as I check my score..
whether its good or bad, you can't go wrong

I disagree.
Scenario 1: If you do good, you'll drink and think you're the shiznit. You'll get cocky, which will probably lead to a fight with someone over nothing. What you didn't know is the other guy has a knife, he stabs you, and you die.

Scenario 2: If you do bad, you'll drink to forget you problems. The people you came with will probably leave because you'll start crying over every little thing in your life you have missed up, starting with the C you made in 3rd grade history. Since one of the people that left was the DD, you'll probably end up walking home. You end up passing out in some random alley, then the guy that stabbed you in the first scenario happens to be urinating in the same alley. He then proceeds to rob and stab you, and you die.

Scenario 3: You see your score is good, you get a heart attach and you die.

Scenario 4: You see your score is bad, you get a heart attach and you die.

Dude, I'm sorry, but I see no possible way of you surviving after you see your score.

idk i feel really nervous about my scores and these 08/23/2011 guys aren't helping..they totally made the MCAT their bitch..and here I am..i totally felt like crying after the PS section...ran out of time and had to guess without even reading the question...depression thy name is ME

Members don't see this ad :)
idk i feel really nervous about my scores and these 08/23/2011 guys aren't helping..they totally made the MCAT their bitch..and here I am..i totally felt like crying after the PS section...ran out of time and had to guess without even reading the question...depression thy name is ME

The SDN post should not be your standard of a certain test's difficulty. Most of the time I see an even ratio of posts after the test, better than +33, 29-33, and -29. There are thousands of people that take the test, and only a relatively small percent go above 30. I would guess the 8/23 group is very similar to other groups, it just probably had more high scoring SDNers taking it. Not that many people keep up with this site.

ehhh I guess so...but I just feel like this MCAT raped me..I guess I'll see on Tuesday..at least I don't think I'm completely alone anymore..

ehhh I guess so...but I just feel like this MCAT raped me..I guess I'll see on Tuesday..at least I don't think I'm completely alone anymore..

Don't worry, Boston Narnia, we're in the same boat.
Prediction: 9 V, 9 B, 11 P.

damn all the mcat anxieties are going into full effect. i remember feeling so uncomfortable with a lot of my answer choices, a lot of those "well i guess ill just choose this answer" type feeling lol. did anyone get the so called 20 graph passage along with 3 ochem passages? you guys might get a nice curve for the bio if so

I didn't but I'm hearing a lot about it..that sounds insane to me. I would die a million deaths if I saw that

Don't worry, Boston Narnia, we're in the same boat.
Prediction: 9 V, 9 B, 11 P.

heh.. prediction: 10V, 9B, 8P and how did i come up with this score u say...i literally dreamed that I got 27B on my MCAT.You can't even get a B in writing, but don't tell my subconscious that.. no waay.. it thinks that my writing sucked so badly that i got a B..not even a J..

Last edited:
I don't even feel confident enough in either direction to predict!

The week after we took the test, I thought this Tuesday would never come. Now I wish (out of fear) that time would slow a little. :)

I disagree.
Scenario 1: If you do good, you'll drink and think you're the shiznit. You'll get cocky, which will probably lead to a fight with someone over nothing. What you didn't know is the other guy has a knife, he stabs you, and you die.

Scenario 2: If you do bad, you'll drink to forget you problems. The people you came with will probably leave because you'll start crying over every little thing in your life you have missed up, starting with the C you made in 3rd grade history. Since one of the people that left was the DD, you'll probably end up walking home. You end up passing out in some random alley, then the guy that stabbed you in the first scenario happens to be urinating in the same alley. He then proceeds to rob and stab you, and you die.

Scenario 3: You see your score is good, you get a heart attach and you die.

Scenario 4: You see your score is bad, you get a heart attach and you die.

Dude, I'm sorry, but I see no possible way of you surviving after you see your score.

Funny as ****!

I don't even feel confident enough in either direction to predict!

The week after we took the test, I thought this Tuesday would never come. Now I wish (out of fear) that time would slow a little. :)

I feel you man... on Tuesday I find out the route my future will take :scared:

damn all the mcat anxieties are going into full effect. i remember feeling so uncomfortable with a lot of my answer choices, a lot of those "well i guess ill just choose this answer" type feeling lol. did anyone get the so called 20 graph passage along with 3 ochem passages? you guys might get a nice curve for the bio if so

i had that question but alot of other people didn't... fill in the dots maybe? :)

scores are out :laugh:

Dude you gave me a heart attack I ran to computer to check despite the laugh you did to show you are joking. And I have a test in one hour...I kinda felt relieved that it says "you have no scores yet" because I know that my scores are gona be bad.

Oh stop. You knew he was lying. I knew he was lying. We all knew he was lying. We've been saying Tuesday for the past few pages.

Could the fact that the MCAT website now says "The MCAT Resource Center will be closed from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. ET, Monday, October 3." mean that scores may be released today?

Good luck guys and gals! Don't break your keyboard pressing F5 or your mouse clicking refresh like I did.

Wow, I can't believe I'm about to get my ACTUAL score. I've been getting so many practice scores from so many AAMC's, and just kind of shrugged them off after I was done with them, but this is IT. I'm actually feeling a little, tiny bit nostalgic for those AAMC's in my town library. It was kind of torture, but I was at home, with my family, and was feeling ready for the MCAT towards the end of August. Who knows how this score will go, but just think about it: when will you ever be at your hometown library cramming for stuff ever again in your life? Living with your family for three months again? The answer is pretty much never, so I guess my horrible MCAT summer had some merit in terms of my overall life :)

Now let's just see how this darn thing went.

I'm a re-taker from 8/6. I got a 9-7-9-Q that time....then I took 7 official aamc practice tests between 8/6 and the 9/2 exam, and walked out 9/2 feeling as crappy as the first time. On the 8/6 exam I ran out of time on physics and verbal section though... at least the second time I made a guess for every question.

Like most people here, I really have NO idea what my score will be like. I would sure as hell hope the 7 practice tests (at $35 a pop!) would increase my score by a couple points! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

is it at 3pm or 5pm? the site says 5pm but all the previous scores have come out at 3pm (I looked through some of the previous dates' threads)

is it at 3pm or 5pm? the site says 5pm but all the previous scores have come out at 3pm (I looked through some of the previous dates' threads)

I think its 5 pm eastern, so would be 2 pm in the west. Im in oregon and i know from the other threads, by the time its 2 over here, people have been posting scores on other threads.

if you go back and do the time conversion (this page shows the current time at the bottom', it works out to 3pm

Where does it say when the scores are being released?

On my MCAT THx website thing....all it says is "You have no scores yet."

Sorry just paranoid I accidentally pressed void after my test :p

This thread is going to burn in a few hours...we are currently on the 10th page....let's reach 20 pages by tomorrow :p

slowly churning twisting stomach here....hope i don't burst into tears when I see these scores

If I get better than a 5 on VR, I'm mushroom stamping my monitor

heh i feel the same way about PS..my definite weak area...but you know let's be optimistic and confident..............................................................:rolleyes:

I am nervous, very nervous. I dont think i will check my score tomorrow. I dont want to know

I am nervous, very nervous. I dont think i will check my score tomorrow. I dont want to know

Haha, I had the same feeling. I actually told my parents my account name and password and asked them to check for me. However, I found myself checking the site once every 10 minutes from 12 to 2:10 when the score came out. From 2 to 2:10, it was more like refresh every 30 seconds.

How about we all post our score predictions with the breakdown to kill time? I'm pretty sure I won't study until tomorrow.