The Official 4/26/13 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clothcut

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In lieu of the other threads popping up, I thought it'd be good for those of us taking the test to identify ourselves :thumbup:

I'm not planning on following a rigid study schedule until January, but I think I'm going to watch a single video off of wikipremed daily to lightly review.

Good luck to everyone... we will crush this exam..

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL I had to.

Finished all the TMDSAS by 6/15 and Baylor yesterday.
Waiting on verification for all the rest.

You?

THANKFULLY verified by AMCAS (I submitted late June 11).
Gotten around 10 secondaries so far but it really feels like all they want is my money.
Submitted the first 3 I received. Trying not to fall too far behind!

THANKFULLY verified by AMCAS (I submitted late June 11).
Gotten around 10 secondaries so far but it really feels like all they want is my money.
Submitted the first 3 I received. Trying not to fall too far behind!

Mine was submitted 6/20.
It still waiting to be reviewed :oops:

Hopefully AMCAS pick up their pace.

STILL waiting on my AMCAS verification :mad: Took forever for them to process my transcripts, which put me a couple weeks behind. I thought I was still going to be considered early when I finally hit submit on July 1 but I guess not :(

AACOMAS was on the ball this year. Waiting on the more traditional and established schools to release their secondaries and finish up my DO cycle soon!

STILL waiting on my AMCAS verification :mad: Took forever for them to process my transcripts, which put me a couple weeks behind. I thought I was still going to be considered early when I finally hit submit on July 1 but I guess not :(

AACOMAS was on the ball this year. Waiting on the more traditional and established schools to release their secondaries and finish up my DO cycle soon!

What DO schools are you applying to?

Hi all,
Hope apps are going smoothly. On one of secondaries it's asking for service orientation as a skill or competency that I can write about. I have no idea what service orientation is and google hasn't helped me narrow it down. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

How is everyone!? I miss you guys. The 8/16 thread crowd is killing me.

KEEP IT ALIVE!