The Official 06/16/2011 MCAT Club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mbeas

Hi I'm Kate
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was going to go with the May 26 date, but I could use a little more time. I started content review a few weeks ago, and I'm going to take a "diagnostic" in a few weeks to see where I stand.

So, who's with me?

Members don't see this ad.

Did any of you guys who scored 32+ studied the day before?

I know many people advice not to study - but I still have my doubts.

I took an untimed practice test the day before and I studied the day of the exam before going inside the test center. Read the Kaplan quick sheet in my car from 9-1pm. Took the test at 2pm. I struggle to understand the reasoning people have with these rationalizations about studying... I have studied the night before and day of every test I have ever taken, why would I change things for the MCAT. Just seems silly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wrote the MCAT on 1/29 and got a 22 on it. 6/16 2pm I got 30 (12 8 10)

Since it is a 30, i will not be re writing. As far as verbal goes, I expected a little higher but then again, its verbal...

What I have learned from this whole mcat experience is that luck plays such a HUGE rule. The mcat i wrote on 1/29 was completely abstract and there were barely any calculation questions on the PS section and the BS section had no straightforward memorization-type questions. I ended with a 22 on it and was really pissed.

When I wrote the 6/16 mcat, the PS section was completely calculation based. Unlike the others, I actually was short on time and had close to 16 minutes for the last 3 passages and the discretes at the end. But I found most PS section questions to be ridicilously easy. The BS was also VERY VERY VERY VERY easy compared to the 1/29 mcat.

Verbal on both test fell the same, I got a 7 last time and 8 this time.

I feel that I was lucky to have written the 6/16 2pm test. A few days before the real mcat, I was running out of the test passages and stuff so for fun I did the aamc 3 PS and BS sections (I hadnt done them before for some reason). I got a 10 on both, and aamc 3 considered the easiest one out of them all.

For all you out there who got low 20's, you can definitely improve a good 8-10 depending on how hard you work and how the test is (Concrete vs abstract). Never give up.

As far as the re-grading verbal is concerned, let us all know how that goes. Good luck

I wrote the MCAT on 1/29 and got a 22 on it. 6/16 2pm I got 30 (12 8 10)

Since it is a 30, i will not be re writing. As far as verbal goes, I expected a little higher but then again, its verbal...

What I have learned from this whole mcat experience is that luck plays such a HUGE rule. The mcat i wrote on 1/29 was completely abstract and there were barely any calculation questions on the PS section and the BS section had no straightforward memorization-type questions. I ended with a 22 on it and was really pissed.

When I wrote the 6/16 mcat, the PS section was completely calculation based. Unlike the others, I actually was short on time and had close to 16 minutes for the last 3 passages and the discretes at the end. But I found most PS section questions to be ridicilously easy. The BS was also VERY VERY VERY VERY easy compared to the 1/29 mcat.

Verbal on both test fell the same, I got a 7 last time and 8 this time.

I feel that I was lucky to have written the 6/16 2pm test. A few days before the real mcat, I was running out of the test passages and stuff so for fun I did the aamc 3 PS and BS sections (I hadnt done them before for some reason). I got a 10 on both, and aamc 3 considered the easiest one out of them all.

For all you out there who got low 20's, you can definitely improve a good 8-10 depending on how hard you work and how the test is (Concrete vs abstract). Never give up.

As far as the re-grading verbal is concerned, let us all know how that goes. Good luck

Cosign.

1/29/11-->24R
6/16/11-->29R

This man speaks the truth.

For those of you who took the 2pm test, did you prefer taking it in the afternoon?

I took the 8am one, thinking that my mind would be freshest in the morning, but apparently it was still asleep! I couldn't work fast enough during the first section.

Just want opinions for my retake time.

Yes, I felt good in the afternoon slot. But then again I don't rise at the break of dawn ready to tackle the day - I prefer a 10am wake up (not that I EVER get that in my nontrad premed life) :D

I took an untimed practice test the day before and I studied the day of the exam before going inside the test center. Read the Kaplan quick sheet in my car from 9-1pm. Took the test at 2pm. I struggle to understand the reasoning people have with these rationalizations about studying... I have studied the night before and day of every test I have ever taken, why would I change things for the MCAT. Just seems silly.

I think its a personal choice, kind of a buffer to prevent burnout. Its a pretty long test, the last thing you need is to be flying through doing really well, and then on the last half of the bio passages your mind starts to lag and you miss easy questions because you arent comprehending the information correctly.

Personally, I KNOW im going to be at least reviewing all the constants and their units the day before the exam just for peace of mind. Maybe draw out a few optics situations for practice, or some electrical diagrams. Other than that, I cant see myself studying anything else.

I also wasn't accepted last time... But thanks, every little bit helps. Good luck to everyone!

Wtf, not accepted with a 38? Your MCAT probably wasn't the problem :laugh:

got a 11 PS 11 BS 8 VR and N WR, GPA is 3.96, to retake or apply and retake next summer worst case?

Why? A 30 with a 3.96 is a pretty solid place to be.

Unless you're a Californian, or you're just gunning for top schools.

Nah, I no longer have any faith in the integrity of this test. I took it last year, went into panic mode, and honest to God guessed on approx. 50% of the PS questions and 70% of the BS questions. I got a PS score of 11, and a BS score of 8. I retook it this year and felt like I absolutely demolished it. I was confident on about 90% of the questions in both of those sections, and narrowed down 10% of the questions to 2 answers. What did I get? An 8 and an 8. This **** makes no sense.

Like, I would literally stake $5000000 that they either scored it incorrectly or ****ed up the data analysis for the curve. This test is some ol' BS -- and **** pardoning the pun.

Mad as a mother******...

Yep, did you read my post a few pages back? 12/12/... 5?

Not PS 12/VR 5/BS 12, which would seem like it could actually happen since verbal seems to be an oddball whereas the two science sections are of similar style, and sciences are more common to each other than they are to verbal.

Clearly I could have missed 3/5ths of the questions, but considering I've never done that poorly on any test in my life (not to mention this was multiple choice and I actually studied for it, which I can't say for a lot of tests) and the lowest BS score I made during practice tests was an 11, this result seems a bit odd. It's not like I've done poorly in bio either- I finished #1 out of 100 in my bio class in college.

Statistically, it's possible, but I think it's unlikely, and the problem is that the AAMC isn't transparent at all. What may be a prometric error may never reach the AAMC, so even if they would review it, they probably wouldn't find anything amiss.

There are times for complaining, and I'm going to go that route, but unfortunately it'll probably amount to nothing. Even if it's cliche, I'll gladly blame it on the computers. Heck, when I logged in to prometric, the computer crashed so the lady had to log me in twice. I code computers myself, and I know that bugs do arise, even though they shouldn't. I don't know if prometric or the aamc even reveals their grading methodology, but if they do I could probably find vulnerabilities and maybe posit a theory as to what went wrong.

At the end of the day, if we feel gypped, we can only do what we can, and we may just have to retake it. After all, if it is an anomaly, we can probably do better next time (unless we're cheated again of course). My only problem is that now I'll have a hard time getting into top tier schools. My once-killer app now has a chink in its armor. I worked hard and put in the effort for killer ECs and a solid GPA and now this?

Not PS 12/VR 5/BS 12, which would seem like it could actually happen since verbal seems to be an oddball whereas the two science sections are of similar style, and sciences are more common to each other than they are to verbal.

Clearly I could have missed 3/5ths of the questions, but considering I've never done that poorly on any test in my life (not to mention this was multiple choice and I actually studied for it, which I can't say for a lot of tests) and the lowest BS score I made during practice tests was an 11, this result seems a bit odd. It's not like I've done poorly in bio either- I finished #1 out of 100 in my bio class in college.

Statistically, it's possible, but I think it's unlikely, and the problem is that the AAMC isn't transparent at all. What may be a prometric error may never reach the AAMC, so even if they would review it, they probably wouldn't find anything amiss.

There are times for complaining, and I'm going to go that route, but unfortunately it'll probably amount to nothing. Even if it's cliche, I'll gladly blame it on the computers. Heck, when I logged in to prometric, the computer crashed so the lady had to log me in twice. I code computers myself, and I know that bugs do arise, even though they shouldn't. I don't know if prometric or the aamc even reveals their grading methodology, but if they do I could probably find vulnerabilities and maybe posit a theory as to what went wrong.

At the end of the day, if we feel gypped, we can only do what we can, and we may just have to retake it. After all, if it is an anomaly, we can probably do better next time (unless we're cheated again of course). My only problem is that now I'll have a hard time getting into top tier schools. My once-killer app now has a chink in its armor. I worked hard and put in the effort for killer ECs and a solid GPA and now this?

It sucks that you have to retake. This is just unfair. I'm sure if you applied given your other 2 section scores and your GPA the Adcoms would question the scoring too. You should call the AAMC tomorrow and see what they have to say

First time poster, iv been lurking and finally figured out my password.

Anyone who calls AAMC about verbal let us know what they say, I'm in the same position as everyone else with the verbal nonsense. I was realllly uncomfortable about PS going into the test and I didnt nail it but i got a 9 which i higher than i hoped for with that nightmare of the 8am test. Verbal I ran out of time and guessed on 3 questions but other than that I was completely confident, in fact i was sure i was going to get a high enough verbal score to make up for my physical sciences and i got a FU#^*&@ 5 in verbal. I have no idea what happened. I was getting 9-13's on verbal practices and i felt very confident about the test. I got an organic heavy bio section but i didnt think it was too bad and i ended up with a 9. 23R was my total and i have no idea whats up with verbal. I had a feeling i wasnt going to do great but i though i would at least manage a 30. I'm completely crushed but comforted in the fact that im not the only one with a terrible verbal score. It's a shame writing doesnt count for anything.

At this point I think im calling it quits for this application cycle. Im done with my degree in December and my cGPA is around a 3.5 so retaking in september would put me too late in the application cycle to get in this year anyways. (anyone agree or should i shoot for a retake in september?) Totally cant believe my verbal score. i would have believed it if it was physical sciences but the fact that it was verbal took me from left field. I thought i scored at least a 12 :(

Members don't see this ad :)
It sucks that you have to retake. This is just unfair. I'm sure if you applied given your other 2 section scores and your GPA the Adcoms would question the scoring too. You should call the AAMC tomorrow and see what they have to say

Yeah, although stuff like this happens to me much more than the average person. I always seem to beat the odds in both great ways and terrible ways, so nothing really surprises me at this point.

I'm currently trying to come up with a gameplan. Do you think the AAMC would actually talk to me about it? I've always been under the impression they are like the thought police or big brother or an international soccer ref: they lurk in the shadows and nab you when you least expect it, and you can't do anything about it because they refuse to communicate or shed any light on their process.

I'm definitely going to pay the $55, and I'll probably call up the prometric center too. I'm also going to meet with the premed advisors and talk to my roommate, who is really good at fighting things like this. I know there's a chance I'll end up with egg on my face, but I doubt the AAMC would actually show me the questions I missed and be able to come up with evidence (that would appeal to my standard of proof) that I actually did that poorly, so I'll see what comes of all this.

I don't see why they can't just access the prometric video records from test day. That way, they could zoom in on the screen and see exactly what I picked on every passage.

Yeah, although stuff like this happens to me much more than the average person. I always seem to beat the odds in both great ways and terrible ways, so nothing really surprises me at this point.

I'm currently trying to come up with a gameplan. Do you think the AAMC would actually talk to me about it? I've always been under the impression they are like the thought police or big brother or an international soccer ref: they lurk in the shadows and nab you when you least expect it, and you can't do anything about it because they refuse to communicate or shed any light on their process.

I'm definitely going to pay the $55, and I'll probably call up the prometric center too. I'm also going to meet with the premed advisors and talk to my roommate, who is really good at fighting things like this. I know there's a chance I'll end up with egg on my face, but I doubt the AAMC would actually show me the questions I missed and be able to come up with evidence (that would appeal to my standard of proof) that I actually did that poorly, so I'll see what comes of all this.

I don't see why they can't just access the prometric video records from test day. That way, they could zoom in on the screen and see exactly what I picked on every passage.

This is great. There is a chance the AAMC will refuse to communicate, but I have this theory that if enough of us called explaining the discrepancy between our test scores and previous tests/practice scores, they might sense the problem and actually do something about it. Good luck to all of us!

Very true. I'm glad we're on the same page. Many people have told me that it will make me "tired". I will study, but mainly memorize formulas.

PS-10 VR-10 BS- 11 - 31R

this was right around my average and i definitely did better on PS than i thought I would (i took the 8 am test). I have a 3.49 GPA and clinical and research experience.

i'm just not sure if i should retake this test or not. i know that second time I'll definitely approach the test differently but do i have a chance with the stats i have?? i'd love some feedback/opinions!

I studied up to the day before, but the last few days were really light studying and were very specific. For instance, I knew I needed to look at optics.

I've found that there's always one or two little things I pick up the day before that are actually on the test. The main point is to take it easy though.

Hey FromtheCoast, we are score twins exactly. I had similar sentiments about the O on the WS. And although, I find Whatyousay's comment about the score reassuring and ****ing hilarious, I was wondering how you felt about scoring that...below average? I like the balance of our score otherwise and think I will be testing my luck in the app. pool this cycle.

It feels pretty bad to be average because I work hard to be above that in most things I do. I suppose if there's a section to be average on, the writing section is the least harmful though.

I've never claimed to be a good writer but I really thought I had done better than that. I had enough time to answer the questions well and completed all the tasks with concrete examples. Perhaps I didn't use enough obscure and pretentious language to make me sound smart. Oh well, I'm not applying for an Ph.D program in English.

same here... I've been at the top of my class since freshman year. 3.98 science GPA, 3.97 cumulative, and now this? I'm gunning for top schools, and I'm hoping I won't get screened out because of my 6 on verbal.
granted, I do have to work on my other sections as well, but verbal was ALWAYS my highest and it turned out to be my lowest.

To anyone who is calling AAMC, PLEASE let us know what happened. I may join you guys!

hi all, congrats to everyone who got the scores they wanted! to those who didn't, keep studying, keep trying, its definitely possible to make a huge improvement.
I took the test last June (06/17/2010) and got a 23R (7PS, 7VR, 9BS).
My scores this year: 12PS/9VR/11BS for a total of 32R.
If I can make a 9 point jump, so can you.
Good luck with apps everybody!

hi all, congrats to everyone who got the scores they wanted! to those who didn't, keep studying, keep trying, its definitely possible to make a huge improvement.
I took the test last June (06/17/2010) and got a 23R (7PS, 7VR, 9BS).
My scores this year: 12PS/9VR/11BS for a total of 32R.
If I can make a 9 point jump, so can you.
Good luck with apps everybody!
What did you do differently to have that big improvement?

Hey everyone,

I took the 2 pm test. Walked out of the test center feeling very confident that I crushed the test. Ended up scoring three points lower than my practice test average, but still a very solid score that I'm happy with. Will not be taking the test again.

Score breakdown was even across every section. There has been a lot of talk about studying the day before; I did NOT study, instead went climbing with a good friend and tried to relax and rebalance myself before the test. The morning of, I went over a few problem areas from past practice tests, but nothing crazy, just some light review.

I'll post more specific stuff in the appropriate forums, but in short, I prepared using Kaplan (which I have mixed feelings about and will be reviewing) and spent about 6 months studying at a steady rate. My net improvement over my diagnostic was 8 points.

Congratulations to everyone who got the scores they want, and best of luck to those planning to retake - I'm convinced that with enough tenacity this test can be overcome.

How do we know we didn't accidentally hit VOID?

If you hit void then the THX should state that.

Hi all, I took the 8am test.

The first time I took the exam was last summer and I got a

31 O (12ps, 10 bs, 9vr).

I knew I could do better so I took it last month and got the following:

30 O (13ps, 11bs, 6vr)..I still can't believe I got a 6 in vr..:(

My cGPA is a 3.8 in Chemical Engineering and I have pretty strong ECs.
I am currently a senior and applying to medical schools right now. So I already invested a ton of money into this whole process.

Do I still have a shot in getting into a medical school with that 6?

Some schools will take the best score from each section on all your exams. So that's a little food for thought.

I have a question if someone could answer it.

I wanted to submit my application even with a 5 in Verbal. The thing I was going to do was send it in just so the schools have the stuff, take it again september, but also I would get a rescore on the MCAT just incase something went wrong since my scores were double figures in the other two sections, and I got a Q in writing.

Is that a bad idea?

Not at all. You have the option of entering a future exam date for the MCAT on your AMCAS application. If you do this, the schools will set aside your file until they receive your final score update. This is what I did. It gives you a chance to get all your Secondaries completed while waiting for your MCAT score to be scored.

Ya. I agree 100% with the idea that the whole process needs to be more transparent. I mean, if they showed me my test, I really couldn't say anything, but instead I have this lingering feeling that there could have been a computer bug/some sort of misalignment with the questions/some sort of swap with other test takers answers/etc. What really eats at me is the fact that I should NOT have done worse than my first attempt. Based on that alone, I have absolutely no respect for the integrity of this test. I now know, for a goddamn fact, that this test is flawed, and all it took was comparing my two scores.

PS-10 VR-10 BS- 11 - 31R

this was right around my average and i definitely did better on PS than i thought I would (i took the 8 am test). I have a 3.49 GPA and clinical and research experience.

i'm just not sure if i should retake this test or not. i know that second time I'll definitely approach the test differently but do i have a chance with the stats i have?? i'd love some feedback/opinions!

Are you applying this cycle? If so, don't retake. A 31 is a pretty solid score. Chances are, you won't be able to boost your score up by an appreciable level (3+) in a month, and you'll just end up hurting yourself by pushing back the date that your application will be complete. Besides, you never know if you'll end up getting screwed in a random section like some of your fellow 6/16ers.

If you're not applying until next year and you're positive that you can score MUCH higher, it might be worth a shot.

I studied all day until about 6 in the evening after which I just kept staring at a 3' X 4' dry erase white board on which I had kept jotting down the things that kept eluding me through out my practice tests.

I mean it did say between 5 and 11, so who knows. Another night of no sleep is going to be rough ha

I realized what happened last night and confirmed it this morning. When I registered for the MCAT in January I was given one AAMC ID. When I registered for AMCAS in May I was given another AAMC ID. I have no idea why that happened but they said they were going to merge the accounts to my AMCAS ID (I have already been submitting applications). They said it would take a week. If you still can't get your scores this might have happened, just a heads up.

12 PS/ 08 VR/ 14 BS.........34P
2pm

I destroyed the sciences but like many of you I got screwed on the VR, way below my average. I've heard from many unreliable sources that schools look at VR as being more important. Should I just ignore this and go ahead with the applications, or try taking the damn thing once again?

emsands-

You have a competitive score. Assuming you're already in this cycle and working on apps, you're probably going to get hurt more by waiting and retesting than just submitting your apps. My thoughts, certainly others may have a different opinion.

I will accept the verbal score if AAMC agrees to amend the website language from "AAMC Practice Tests are the best predictor of test day performance...to something along the lines of... They might predict your score, but then again you might be completely screwed."

:)

I will accept the verbal score if AAMC agrees to amend the website language from "AAMC Practice Tests are the best predictor of test day performance...to something along the lines of... They might predict your score, but then again you might be completely screwed."

:)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Even though I haven't taken the MCAT yet, I kept laughing about this for good 5 minutes. Oh man, you are funny! All aside though, wish you good luck whether you decide to retake or accept your score.

An 8 is definitely skirting the edge if what is accepted and what is sorted out. Med Schools use the verbal section to determine your ability to critically think quickly. If you feel it's not representative of your ability I'd probably take it again. You could probably still apply this cycle and take it so schools will get your scores before they decide on your app but that's cutting it close and I wouldn't want to submit apps and study for my MCAT at the same time.

12 PS/ 08 VR/ 14 BS.........34P
2pm

I destroyed the sciences but like many of you I got screwed on the VR, way below my average. I've heard from many unreliable sources that schools look at VR as being more important. Should I just ignore this and go ahead with the applications, or try taking the damn thing once again?

emsands-

You have a competitive score. Assuming you're already in this cycle and working on apps, you're probably going to get hurt more by waiting and retesting than just submitting your apps. My thoughts, certainly others may have a different opinion.

If he had gotten a 9 would agree with you but the apps with scores lower than their minimum acceptance just get sorted out. If he was to do it applying broadly would be the best way.

12PS 10VR 9BS.... 31O

Could have been better, could have been worse. Will not retake this cycle. AAMC give me back my $120.

PS- 14. VR-12. BS-12 for a 38Q. 8 am.

At the lower end of my AAMC range, but I am very happy with my score seeing as I came out of the test feeling like I scored about 5 points lower.

For what its worth, I know I missed 3 on the PS and probably missed more that I didn't know of - so I think the curve can be pretty generous for a hard section.

I thought the verbal was much easier than most aamc practice tests, the difference between right and wrong answer choices seemed more obvious and the passages seemed a little easier.

Some of the orgo on BS was way harder than anything on aamc, but similar to the berkely review orgo. More physio than I expected.

PS- 14. VR-12. BS-12 for a 38Q. 8 am.

At the lower end of my AAMC range, but I am very happy with my score seeing as I came out of the test feeling like I scored about 5 points lower.

For what its worth, I know I missed 3 on the PS and probably missed more that I didn't know of - so I think the curve can be pretty generous for a hard section.

I thought the verbal was much easier than most aamc practice tests, the difference between right and wrong answer choices seemed more obvious and the passages seemed a little easier.

Some of the orgo on BS was way harder than anything on aamc, but similar to the berkely review orgo. More physio than I expected.

That's on your lower end? Damn, nice. Great score.

I got a 34N on my mcat. It was my first time taking it. And I took the 8am test.
Breakdown: VR-12, PS-11, BS-11

I'm pretty happy with my score, especially considering I studied for less than a month. My average in AAMC practice tests was about 30, but I was getting mostly 33's and 34's near the end. I know an N on the writing sample isn't very good, actually it's kinda embarrassing, but considering I scored well in verbal I'm not too concerned.

I'm a med scholar at Saint Louis University and the deal is that i'm automatically accepted to SLU Med if I don't apply to any other schools. But if I apply out, I have to reapply to slu as a regular applicant.

I have a 3.96 GPA, 3.95 Math and Science. I have done research, worked 2 summer's as a nurse's aide, have been in a couple of clubs on campus, and have been an officer of one club.

Does any one have any advice as to whether I should apply out or not? SLU's not a bad school, but I think i have a chance at being accepted elsewhere. How strong do you think my application is?

I got a 34N on my mcat. It was my first time taking it. And I took the 8am test.
Breakdown: VR-12, PS-11, BS-11

I'm pretty happy with my score, especially considering I studied for less than a month. My average in AAMC practice tests was about 30, but I was getting mostly 33's and 34's near the end. I know an N on the writing sample isn't very good, actually it's kinda embarrassing, but considering I scored well in verbal I'm not too concerned.

I'm a med scholar at Saint Louis University and the deal is that i'm automatically accepted to SLU Med if I don't apply to any other schools. But if I apply out, I have to reapply to slu as a regular applicant.

I have a 3.96 GPA, 3.95 Math and Science. I have done research, worked 2 summer's as a nurse's aide, have been in a couple of clubs on campus, and have been an officer of one club.

Does any one have any advice as to whether I should apply out or not? SLU's not a bad school, but I think i have a chance at being accepted elsewhere. How strong do you think my application is?

lucky you... sounds like you have it made. go for the stars my friend.

I just went through notecards the day before. I didn't do any practice passages or exams cuz that seemed a little too draining. But refreshing my memory about hormones, vitamins, and equations wasn't too bad.

I don't know how people restrain themselves from studying. How do you not study at all the day before one of the most important tests you'll ever take?? :confused:. I don't have the willpower for that.

I came to the United States in summer 2004 from Taiwan and have been going to school here ever since. I scored a 30 on the MCAT, PS13/ V6/ BS11 M. I am really worried that my writing as well as my verbal reasoning score is going to become the hurdle between me and many potential interview opportunities. Can any of you let me know to what extent will a 6 on the verbal affect my chances considering that I'm a foreigner and English is my second language?

3.72GPA
1year of Research
5 years 500 hour+ volunteering

Hi all,

I've been reading this thread and I need some help. I took the MCAT 6/16 and got:

7PS 10 VB 11 BS = 28Q

So I don't know what to do. Should I retake the test? I mean I know I can do better in PS I've never scored that low on practice test. But here are my issues. I've already submitted my primary app and I've gotten secondaries back from most of the schools I applied to. So if I take it in september what happens with my secondaries? Do I wait to submit them until I have the new scores?

My other stat stuff is 3.57 cGPA and 3.41 sGPA. I have two degrees, chem and psych and I've volunteered 2.5 years, done 3 bouts of research about 2 years combined, played college lacrosse and have done a $hit ton of other activities. Oh and great LORs. Should I be worried about not getting in anywhere?

HELP please. I'm having a nervous break down. thanks all so much.