The Inaugural ATSU COM-Mesa Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In an effort to not start a debate in a forum that is meant to introduce members of the class of 2011 to each other, I have started a thread on the ATSU forums so that ALL ATSU can participate. Go here and login using your ATSU username and password.

EastWest...I never said that pharmaceuticals are not out for profit...in fact, profit seeking firms are what is in our best interests. Also, drug companies don't make "extreme profit margins". In fact, their economic profits are zero! The economic profits have to be zero. If it were any different, we would see drug companies entering and exiting the business like cars on a highway.

Hope to see you over at the ATSU forums.

erik

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Erick,

I respect your right to have an opinion, but I agree with Eastwest.

I will take your advice though and put further comment on the ATSU politics in medicine forum.

What a good natured group we are! See you all soon!

Ya, I guess I should have not posted that here. Google the definition of "economic profits". It is different than accounting profits. Or, read about it here on wikipedia.

Members don't see this ad :)
I made some new videos about how to use OneNote. Remember, these are for OneNOte 2007. I don't just recommend that you upgrade your computer to OneNote 2007, but, I strongly inform you that you are setting yourself up for problems if you stay using OneNote 2003.

Here are the videos.

The most important videos are yet to come, since they are the hardest ones to make.

How'd everybody survive orientation? I think there are definitely things they need to improve upon for future years, but there were some good parts (How can anyone say no to crayons?). I was able to match some of you to your screen names, but rest assured your identities will remain secret;). So the adventure begins!