The Adventures of Harbster Thread - the comic writer is feeling super organized today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
deschutes said:
My consideration was purely geographic. All over Asia people use guilt as a weapon - not just the Orientals.

~
My craving turned to curry on the way to the kitchen. I only ended up using one potato, though the recipe called for 4. Otherwise there would have been more potato than meat.

I think it must have been referring to Asian potatoes.
Russian people are Asian. I never see them do the guilt thing.

Members don't see this ad.

Harbster said:
Isn't that my line? :cool:
yes that is, but i am also the comic writer which gives me license to use your lines as my own :)

how ya doin harbman? what rotation you on now?

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
yes that is, but i am also the comic writer which gives me license to use your lines as my own :)

how ya doin harbman? what rotation you on now?

Waiting for the big day! I've retired the short coat. How's it cooking for ya?

Harbster said:
Waiting for the big day! I've retired the short coat. How's it cooking for ya?
I'm good man...just chillin' and doin' the same ol' **** ya know. Good to hear that you've said good riddance to that abominable short coat. We should get together sometime before I skip town to chill and down a few...whattaya say?

bananaface said:
Hey what does Russian salad dressing taste like? Is it at all similar to Oriental salad dressing?
i'll field that question. my peoples think that the oriental salad dressing pwns russian salad dressing. Hands down!

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Then, no. I will not play roulette with you.
that's fine. we weren't playing russian roulette. we're just chillin' while drinkin' black russians.

bananaface said:
WTF is a black russian? You use chocolate milk and vodka?
it's coke

white russians involve milk. and you know i don't tolerate milk well.

Regarding Andy's ethnicity: he is a SFKG

bananaface said:
I say "yes" to Lexapro and vodka. :)

And the award for most insightful post for today goes to...

stormjen!!!

take a bow.

:D

AndyMilonakis said:
I'm good man...just chillin' and doin' the same ol' **** ya know. Good to hear that you've said good riddance to that abominable short coat. We should get together sometime before I skip town to chill and down a few...whattaya say?

Indeed :D