The Adventures of Harbster Thread - the comic writer is feeling super organized today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
bananaface said:
deschutes!

Andy!

Team America is another one of those movies that I should have but never did see. I wonder what my grandmother would think of that movie. She liked Spongebob Squarepants because he had no pants. Are there any pantsless characters in this movie?
Well, you know that this is a movie involving puppets right? It's kind of a spoof of Thunderbirds. Anyways, there is a pantsless scene--raunchy puppet sex. And I'm sure the unrated DVD version of that movie will have an extended, uncut version of that scene.

Members don't see this ad.

AndyMilonakis said:
Well, you know that this is a movie involving puppets right? It's kind of a spoof of Thunderbirds. Anyways, there is a pantsless scene--raunchy puppet sex. And I'm sure the unrated DVD version of that movie will have an extended, uncut version of that scene.
Oh man. I don't know if that would be good for Grandma. She is 87 and has CHF. Can you think of any good Grandma movies?

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Oh man. I don't know if that would be good for Grandma. She is 87 and has CHF. Can you think of any good Grandma movies?
Toy Story

Babe..always a good one plus old people like animals, especially talking ones

yaah said:
I just found out a girl I had a big crush on in college is now with child. Now I really feel old.
I can do better than this :laugh: A girl I had a big crush on in high school has 3 children. Wow it's been almost 11 years since HS graduation. :eek:
yaah said:
I have gray hairs now.
Dude, I've constantly had several strands of gray hairs since high school. And since I'm short (apparently since my height has been estimated to be 3 foot 7 by one person and 4 foot by another), everyone can see them.

Back to topic, other good movies for grandma:
South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
American Pie 1-3
Napoleon Dynamite
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
Dude, Where's my Car?
Road Trip
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Both Chris Rock Standups
Both Eddie Murphy Standups
Dave Chapelle Standup

deschutes said:
I have no boobies to flash :oops:

If you flash fast enough, nobody will be the wiser. Besides, some guys dig that. :thumbup:

stormjen said:
If you flash fast enough, nobody will be the wiser. Besides, some guys dig that. :thumbup:
Don't listen to her. She has buns of steel! :eek: ;)

*spank*

AndyMilonakis said:
I thought we had concluded that deschutes has an ass of iron.
ok, fine.

*clank*

deschutes said:
"clank"? Flesh against steel gives you "clank"? :confused:

What is this fascination with my rear end anyway?
...but...but...it's the ass of iron!

Members don't see this ad :)
deschutes said:
Well don't you have a filthy mind! :mad:

Have him do testis path for a month. Somehow, that affects some men, and make them squirmish... :smuggrin:

Banana is a girl. Plus, she has an iron stomach. So I doubt it would affect her in the least ;)

Actually reading through the posts again, I wonder if she didn't mean that I had a fist of iron. Why she would say that I have no idea. I have no subjects whom I may terrorize.

deschutes said:
Banana is a girl. Plus, she has an iron stomach. So I doubt it would affect her in the least ;)

Actually reading through the posts again, I wonder if she didn't mean that I had a fist of iron. Why she would say that I have no idea. I have no subjects whom I may terrorize.
I interpreted banana's comment to refer to fists of steel or perhaps fists of iron.

I come back here and expect to see more comics and instead get banter about whether someone's ass has more metallic density than someone else's clenched fist vs someone else's abs. :eek: ;)

yaah said:
I come back here and expect to see more comics and instead get banter about whether someone's ass has more metallic density than someone else's clenched fist vs someone else's abs. :eek: ;)

Yeah......you guys should cut the babble and get to work. We need our comics!

deschutes said:
I believe the comic writer is preoccupied with unicellular organisms at the present time.

Or, more likely, he could simply be :sleep:

I agree with the latter. We'll never get to the climax at this rate!

deschutes said:
I believe the comic writer is preoccupied with unicellular organisms at the present time.

Or, more likely, he could simply be :sleep:

I think poo is largely acellular. :laugh:

People! People!

Patience is a virtue.

I assure you there IS more to come.

Doesn't poo have millions of bacteria, thus is not acellular?

bananaface said:
Wow. Poo is such a complex and interesting thing. It's got cells and a definite morphology (usually). Do you think it will ever get the recognition it deserves?
No. Poo will never get the respect that is due. Poo will be stifled and gagged (I miss my first SDN account :( ). Poo will always be suppressed.

Everybody chant with me!

Free poo!
Free poo!
Free poo!

I never did understand how hotsteamingturd was offensive to anyone. But then, I'm a path person.

cytoborg said:
I never did understand how hotsteamingturd was offensive to anyone. But then, I'm a path person.
Well, the thing is that it offended some people. Hey, I can't control how other people think. I only have the ability to make people's wildest dreams come true.

AndyMilonakis said:
oh yeah? care to enlighten me?

I've seen it and it's not pretty.

"Ugh. What's that ungodly smell?"
"Oh that would be me. I've been swimming in raw sewage."

What movie is this from?

deschutes said:
Technically, he crawled through raw sewage. Ah well.
True true. In the movie I'm referencing, Leslie Nielsen actually swims through raw sewage. Dangit...there's a big hint there!

I have no idea who Leslie Nielsen is. Plus, you and I don't watch the same sort of movies (except for Star Wars! :p )

And I'm not about to resort to Google. :cool:

Raw Sewage. I love it!

Ahem....I LOVE IT.

-Leslie Nielsen as Lt Col Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun 2 1/2.

yaah said:
Raw Sewage. I love it!

Ahem....I LOVE IT.

-Leslie Nielsen as Lt Col Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun 2 1/2.
DING DING DING!

We have a winner!

and the prize....SHRUBBERY!

AndyMilonakis said:
and the prize....SHRUBBERY!

You must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.

-Maybe the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans. But this is our hill. And these are our beans!

-It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

-You're right, Ed. A parachute not opening - that's the way to die, getting caught in a combine, having your nuts bit off by a Laplander. That's the way I want to go

- Frank Drebin

yaah said:
You must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.
...and then you must cut down this tree with...A HERRING! :eek:

yaah said:
Truly that is blasphemy. Did you miss the Holy Hand Grenade scene?
Ahh...the holy hand grenade of Antioch. i shall count to three and throw this holy hand grenade at the Match! Boo to the match! Boo!

AndyMilonakis said:
Ahh...the holy hand grenade of Antioch. i shall count to three and throw this holy hand grenade at the Match! Boo to the match! Boo!

One.

Two.

Five.

Oh. I mean, Three!