The 04/19/08 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDN2013

Athens
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
38 :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
in 1.5 hours, there will be 3 days remaining.... this waiting is driving me crazy... :eek:

I'm hoping they'll get here sooner. Hubby and I just packed up and moved 6 hours away so that was distraction enough for a while, but now that we're moved in and not starting work yet... awful.

haha you guys are bad for me. I'm so Type B it's ridiculous, so anxiously awaiting scores isn't usually my bag, but all the hype's got me so work up.

Plus, I usually rock them. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
This is driving me NUTS! There are so many other things I need to be working on and instead I'm just visiting the Thx website two or three times a day...

How close can we expect actual scores to be to practice test scores?!?

Mmmmmm:eek:

This is driving me NUTS! There are so many other things I need to be working on and instead I'm just visiting the Thx website two or three times a day...

apparently AAMC is a pretty good predictor of scores..... but i'd love to hear whether or not it fell in the range for you all!

Last time my real score (30) was the same as my lowest AAMC practice exam score (not counting the ones I did before I finished reviewing all of the material)- though the breakdown by section was way different than I had gotten on any practice exam.

I did an AAMC exam today since I only did Kaplan practice exams while studying this time and I got a 30 again. I haven't looked at MCAT stuff for a month but still... if I didn't improve after all that studying then I will be so disappointed. Now I don't want to get my real score anymore, lol.

This is how I check for my MCAT score now .

I can't wait for the recurring nightmares to stop and finally turn into reality. Anyone else completely convinced that it will be a miracle if they scored more than a 4?

I can't wait for the recurring nightmares to stop and finally turn into reality. Anyone else completely convinced that it will be a miracle if they scored more than a 4?

Lol. Maybe not quite a 4...but definitely to the point that I think I'll be lucky to get my diagnostic score

Members don't see this ad :)
i imagine them in a room the day after test day, sipping on sangrias with graded essays and tests, laughing like kids with magnifying glasses over an ant hill on a scorching day. this is what i imagine.

i imagine them in a room the day after test day, sipping on sangrias with graded essays and tests, laughing like kids with magnifying glasses over an ant hill on a scorching day. this is what i imagine.

We're going to have to take this one out. They know too much!

Okay, we officially have 1 DAY LEFT!!! If we're lucky, we'll find out when we wake up today.... :eek::scared::eek::scared::eek::scared:

This is more like how I check them (and then realize they're not up yet):
+pissed+

We're going to have to take this one out. They know too much!

O, don't even bother. They know we know. We know that they know that we know. They know that we know that they know that we know. And they still don't care. They have their death rays and sangrias. Probably with little umbrellas, too.

**** it. There's less than 10 mins left 'til the day scores are supposed to be released. I'm goin' drinkin'.

O, don't even bother. They know we know. We know that they know that we know. They know that we know that they know that we know. And they still don't care. They have their death rays and sangrias. Probably with little umbrellas, too.
Para-phrase of Travis Dane from Under Siege 2(also plays Cox's therapist in Scrubs)
"We know this. The Chinese know that we know. But we make believe that we don't know so that the Chinese will make believe that we BELIEVE that we don't know. But know that we know. Everyone knows."

8 AM PST -- no scores yet - gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

so do scores only come out on a certain time each day? since they haven't been posted yet, do we need to wait until tomorrow??

also, I've noticed that, for the past two administrations, the scores were posted on a monday--------- that means today for us!!! why haven't they posted them yet!!!!!!!

Maybe since they are releasing two test days worth of scores they won't be early or maybe even on time, I hope not though.

Maybe since they are releasing two test days worth of scores they won't be early or maybe even on time, I hope not though.

on the other hand, the Jan 26/27 scores were posted up together, two days early.... ahhh... freaking out now... i need to see my score before i do ANY work today... i'm just going to sit here refreshing the screen

haha, me too. I can't concentrate studying for my classes this quarter in the last 4 days.

I pray that I do not have to retake. The test itself was not bad, and I am sure it would be better the next time around. I just cant sit through this waiting process again.

I pray that I do not have to retake. The test itself was not bad, and I am sure it would be better the next time around. I just cant sit through this waiting process again.

lol wrote in august 06..... 2 months wait.... imagine that
and I got my scores back after a night out .... they were released at like 11 pm eastern ....

this is me at work right now.

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

last night i had a dream that i checked my scores and i got a 31, and my heart sank. then i realized that that was a dream and i woke up in my dream to "really" check my scores. this time, i got a 42 :lol:, but the score break down was 14PS, 8VR, and 14BS... so that didn't quite add up.

i hate today.

this is me at work right now.

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

last night i had a dream that i checked my scores and i got a 31, and my heart sank. then i realized that that was a dream and i woke up in my dream to "really" check my scores. this time, i got a 42 :lol:, but the score break down was 14PS, 8VR, and 14BS... so that didn't quite add up.

i hate today.

Ha, ha, ha. I had very realistic MCAT dreams too... except I got a 3 in Bio.

I am also being incredibly unproductive at work. I imagine tomorrow will be even worse.

Good luck!

... reading these forums and having too much fun listening to us sweat it out. I beat some a@#hole is standing over someone's shoulder right now saying, "Not yet, not yet, this is too damn funny"........I am going to get a beer and play GTA-4.

:beat:

30 for me too Utah Jazz. I feel for ya. I had hoped for at least a 32.

Stewart University School of Medicine here I come!!

31Q :(

PS: 10, VR: 10, BS: 11

My heart is chillin with the stomach right now.. i don't feel so good.
:barf:retake apparent.

30 for me too Utah Jazz. I feel for ya. I had hoped for at least a 32.

Stewart University School of Medicine here I come!!

So sorry. I will be joining you at Stewart.

On the bright side, at least I get to cash in on my higher score guarantee.

31Q :(

PS: 10, VR: 10, BS: 11

My heart is chillin with the stomach right now.. i don't feel so good.
:barf:retake apparent.

What were you scoring during practice tests that make a balanced 31 so bad??

27p works for me, I needed a 16 or higher.
Im in!!!
lets just hope my BCC biopsy doesn't have some weird Irony with it.

So sorry. I will be joining you at Stewart.

On the bright side, at least I get to cash in on my higher score guarantee.

I will be cashing in on my higher beer guarentee. One beer per day for every point under a 45. :laugh:

Well anyhow, there's always fast food management. Hear it can actually pay pretty well.:cry: