Thank You Letter--which way?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cafedisco

Reaction score
I apologize if this was mentioned in another thread! I'm not sure how to go about sending this particular thank you letter. My interviewer gave me their business card with their email address and physical address, but this school also has a "Thank You Letter" upload option in their 'Additional Documents' section on the portal.

I'm a fan of the handwritten letter whenever possible. Would it be inappropriate to send a snail mail version, but also upload the letter to the portal?

Members don't see this ad.

I apologize if this was mentioned in another thread! I'm not sure how to go about sending this particular thank you letter. My interviewer gave me their business card with their email address and physical address, but this school also has a "Thank You Letter" upload option in their 'Additional Documents' section on the portal.

I'm a fan of the handwritten letter whenever possible. Would it be inappropriate to send a snail mail version, but also upload the letter to the portal?
No it’s fine