Thank you email after interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

piano888

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I had an interview today, but I forgot to ask the email address before the interview was over. I emailed the admission committee to ask about my interviewer's email address, but I haven't still heard back yet. I can't find the email address on the school's website as well. I highly doubt whether the admission committee will give me a response over the weekend. Do you think I should wait till next Monday or Tuesday and send a thank you email to my interviewer by then or should I ask the admission committee to forward my thank you email to my interviewer? I'm just a little concerned about whether I should send the email within 24 hours of the interview. I'd appreciate any suggestions!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't stress about it. Thank you letters have no impact on getting accepted to a school. By the time I get it, I've already turned in your interview sheet and there's a 90% chance I've already forgotten about you

Reactions: 1 users