Texas Tech late interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tuanng27

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it true about late interview mean less chance? I got offer interview in Feb 20, but I took the last round of interview. Is it going to heart me with Texas Tech. I know they have rolling admission. Please help! your help is welcome here

Members don't see this ad.

i'm not sure what you mean by late interview...feb. 20 is still very early. the regular admissions interviews started this past friday and will continue on into march. i interviewed there and they informed us there are still about 40 seats open. although from now until the end of interviews they will be inviting around 90 other people.
if you have any questions about the interview just write me a pm
i am still waiting to hear from UH as well. i submitted my application in late december. the majority of people who have received interviews so far submitted their applications before november.

Monica what is your Stat?

Members don't see this ad :)
what do you mean by my stat? my scores and gpa?

yes, your pcat and GPA.
My GPA is 3.85 PCAT 92 Composite. Do you think I may have my chance at Texas Tech?

Don't want to sound harsh in any way, but just settle down and relax. Anyone knows those stats are competitive. :)
r-e-l-a-x... ahhh

On another note, you guys with such high stats make me nervous. Sure, I have four semesters of a 4.0 GPA...but that's from a community college. I finished my first semester at a large university with a 3.429 because of a stupid C+ in calculus. And, I just registered for the PCAT and have not been practicing (since my current school's college of pharmacy JUST began requiring the exam and I was not informed well in advance). So, if anyone should be worrying, it'd be me. :(

You don't have to worried with your academic history I don't think you will have problem with PCAT. So are you applying for 2004 or 2005 school year?

I just applied to the South Dakota State Univ. College of Pharmacy for 2004. I only applied to that school this year because I don't have physics completed yet and SD state does not require physics while most do. Plus, it's a reciprocity school and awards a BS degree to some students halfway through the program (I only have an AA degree).

However, I plan to apply to several schools for 2005 if I do not get into SD this year. Since I've been told that South Dakota residents get total preference in the school's admissions, I may be out of luck. So, I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

How about you? Did you apply for 2004, or are you planning on 2005? Unlike most posters here, I'm from Minnesota so I only plan on applying to schools around here...

I wish you the best of luck! :)

Oh boy, I'm stupid. It had been a little while since reading your first post...I guess if I would've been smart, I would have seen that you applied for 2004 and to Texas Tech. LOL- I guess it's definitely bedtime for me! ;)