Texas DPT schools wave 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, if you don't mind me asking. How long did it take them to contact you once you submitted your application? I submitted mine about a week ago and I haven't heard anything yet.
Hi, not sure if this helpful. But two weeks ago I submitted my application for St. Augustine Austin and just received a call from the enrollment advisor for a DPT application review, then it was going to be processed and in a week or two they’ll let you know if you are getting an interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, if you don't mind me asking. How long did it take them to contact you once you submitted your application? I submitted mine about a week ago and I haven't heard anything yet.
Hi! I submitted 7/20 and heard from the enrollment advisor on 7/22. I’m sure you’ll be hearing from them in the next couple of weeks! Good luck!

Th
Hello, how was the interview process? Any advisement? I’m still pending to hear from them. I was told either last week or this week, I will hear from them.
The interview was 2:1 and the questions were more conversational (ie tell me about yourself). You’ve got this!

For those who had an interview today with Texas State University, how did you all do? What questions were you asked ? Mine were very generic ones , such as : give me an example of an Ethical issue and what was your response ?
And other like that. It was not what I was expecting honestly. But overall I think I did good.
What about you all ?

Hi, not sure if this helpful. But two weeks ago I submitted my application for St. Augustine Austin and just received a call from the enrollment advisor for a DPT application review, then it was going to be processed and in a week or two they’ll let you know if you are getting an interview.
Thank you so much!

Has anyone received interview invitations for December at UTHSCSA? Or know when invitations will be sent out?
They said they haven't sent out invitations for December interviews yet, but they will be going out soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from St. Augustine Dallas campus? I interviewed 2 weeks and 3 days ago & I'm getting more and more nervous as the days go by.

Has anyone heard back from St. Augustine Dallas campus? I interviewed 2 weeks and 3 days ago & I'm getting more and more nervous as the days

Has anyone heard back from St. Augustine Dallas campus? I interviewed 2 weeks and 3 days ago & I'm getting more and more nervous as the days go by.
I just had an enrollment advisor call me yesterday. He said I would hear about an interview in the upcoming months. How long did it take them to contact you about an interview?

Waitlisted at Texas State . Bummer but it is what it is. Congrats to those who got accepted.

I know we will be hearing from UTEP this December, but does anyone know when? Mid December?

Hi everyone! I have been accepted to UNTHSC, Mary Hardin Baylor, and St. Augustine's Austin campus so far. I heard back from these schools 2 weeks after my interview date. I have interviews coming up for UTSW, UTMB, TTUHSC, and Texas State.
Congrats on your acceptances! How long did it take USA to contact you about an interview after you spoke to an enrollment advisor?

Congrats on your acceptances! How long did it take USA to contact you about an interview after you spoke to an enrollment advisor?
I didn’t interview with USA. They just sent me an acceptance letter. The enrollment advisor told me that the Austin campus doesn’t interview competitive applicants.

I got rejected from TWU-Houston.
Did anyone got off of the waitlist at Texas State ?

GPA: 3.95
Graduated from Baylor University Dec 2020

I applied to TWU Hou, UTSW, Texas State, UTMB, Tech, Angelo, UTHSCSA. I got interviews for all of them, I declined Angelo State because I knew I didn’t want to go there.

Got accepted to TWU in Sept, and accepted to UTSW and UTHSCSA. I’m an alternate for Tech and Texas state. I just had an interview with UTMB a few weeks ago so I’m waiting to hear back from them.

Still on the waitlist! lol…
At this point I don't even want to go to Texas State anymore. I feel undervalued and I'm just getting bad vibes about the whole process. But good luck to you !

At this point I don't even want to go to Texas State anymore. I feel undervalued and I'm just getting bad vibes about the whole process. But good luck to you !
Yeah I also didn’t love the campus too much! I will probably be going with another option too

I've been accepted to UTHSCSA, UTMB, UTSW and TWU-Hou. Any thoughts on which school is best?...

I've been accepted to UTHSCSA, UTMB, UTSW and TWU-Hou. Any thoughts on which school is best?...
The decision is yours but I would look into the graduation rate and first time pass rate on the license exam. TWU-Houston has very low stats which is a red flag for me. There graduation rate is only 84% or 86% which is super low. That mean out of 40 students in the program 5 people did failed to graduate !

The decision is yours but I would look into the graduation rate and first time pass rate on the license exam. TWU-Houston has very low stats which is a red flag for me. There graduation rate is only 84% or 86% which is super low. That mean out of 40 students in the program 8

Wait, UTMB has already reached out to you regarding acceptances? They said they will do it in early January?

Wait, UTMB has already reached out to you regarding acceptances? They said they will do it in early January?
Yeah I thought so too, but I received mine a few days ago. I’m sure they’ll send more. I’m surprised to not see a deposit mentioned in the email, just said to get back with them by Jan 20th.

Yeah I thought so too, but I received mine a few days ago. I’m sure they’ll send more. I’m surprised to not see a deposit mentioned in the email, just said to get back with them by Jan 20th.
Well congrats, will you attend UTMB then?

Has anyone else gotten accepted to utmb yet?

Has anyone else gotten accepted to utmb yet?
I have gotten in to UTMB and Texas state. I previously accepted the Texas state offer but I think I’m going to end up declining Texas state and go to UTMB.

I have gotten in to UTMB and Texas state. I previously accepted the Texas state offer but I think I’m going to end up declining Texas state and go to UTMB.
Congrats, when did you interview, and how long did it take for them to send an acceptance email?

Yeah I thought so too, but I received mine a few days ago. I’m sure they’ll send more. I’m surprised to not see a deposit mentioned in the email, just said to get back with them by Jan 20th
When did you interview btw, and how long did it take for them to send an acceptance email?

When did you interview btw, and how long did it take for them to send an acceptance email?
Dec 10th and then the 21st. I know there’s 2 waves of initial acceptances, I believe this was probably the first wave.