Texas A&M

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
(I apologize for the double post, but I think I read something awhile back about having to merit an edit?)

Now that we officially have the Class of 2014, should we perhaps create a new thread over in the Pharmacy board rather than the Pre-Pharmacy board?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
So is anyone applying this year? App opens up at the end of the month.

I will be applying this year. I'm already getting my transcripts & other materials ready for September 30th! :thumbup:

Does anyone know if we can access the LOR forms before the application opens up? I know we can for Texas Tech.

I will be applying this year. I'm already getting my transcripts & other materials ready for September 30th! :thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup: Let us know if you have any questions!! We've been there VERY recently. So far, LOVE the college.

If I remember correctly, the LOR forms are all part of the same pdf as the application itself, so they're unavailable for now.

There might be some changes this year as to the application itself. I was involved in testing a new online application system in which the application ONLY was filled out online and then submitted. I believe the LOR forms and other checklists have to be done separately on paper or something, but the application process is getting more streamlined and in my opinion easier. If the online system is up and running by Sept 30th that would be great, but if not I think they have back up pdf applications that you can actually type in and save changes to (this was not available when I applied :mad:). But the process is getting better and I cannot believe it is that time again. Good luck to all those applying and I will be probably be seeing some of you at interviews in March.

Guys, on q 22 (Describe any special circumstances.....etc) in the application, are you inserting your personal statement???