Texas A&M c/o 2020 Appliicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations to everyone! I also got accepted to TAMUK. Can you guys add me to the fb page. My name is Kathrin Luce

Members don't see this ad.

Hello could somebody tell me where I can find my UID for the form??? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
UIN*** sorry, I am currently not a student at texas a&m, but should I have this number? Or should I leave it blank? Any help is appreciated. :)

Last edited:
UIN*** sorry, I am currently not a student at texas a&m, but should I have this number? Or should I leave it blank? Any help is appreciated. :)
UINs will be issued after the majority of offers and acceptances have been finalized. That should be roughly two weeks away. If any form you're completing is requesting one, just omit the UIN for the time being.

UINs will be issued after the majority of offers and acceptances have been finalized. That should be roughly two weeks away. If any form you're completing is requesting one, just omit the UIN for the time being.

Yeah i will just omit it, thank you for the reply! I appreciate it.

I need help picking between kingsville or cstat! They said that we could still change our mind and just to let them know. Any thoughts? Kingsville has more face to face professor's and bigger class size so more chance at making friends/ networking but cstat is much closer and slightly more to do

Reactions: 1 user
omg so glad i popped into the forum. i was freaking out about that number. thanks for the post!

How do I join FB? I am still torn Texas Tech and Texas A&M. I want to know more about graduation/placement/residency, graduation and placement stats, too.

I just gave up my spot. Good luck to whoever gets it. :) Texas A&M is a wonderful school. If the college of pharmacy was located close to my hometown, I would have not declined my acceptance.

Do we need to send the back ground check and drug screen results to A&M or are they sent automatically after they come in?

Do we need to send the back ground check and drug screen results to A&M or are they sent automatically after they come in?
I called the school and from my understanding once you have registered on that website they gave everything is saved there and it is automatically sent to them because of that code...
does that makes sense? haha

Members don't see this ad :)
We're sad you won't be joining us but the best of luck with everything and congratulations on getting into pharmacy school!!

Hey there guys! Has anyone that had interviews on the later dates, such as the February dates, heard back yet? The wait is absolutely making me crazy!

I interviewed on the 5th. I haven't heard anything yet.

I gave up my spot for college station on 9th, so hopefully someone gets a chance^^

Hey guys,
Did someone mention before that you can call the school and ask how the process is coming along? Or about your own application?
And also are rejections done after all acceptance are given?

Just gave up my seat at Kingsville. Hopefully someone will get an email soon with an acceptance:) good luck everyone

I'm still taking some prerequisites this semester. The acceptance letter include this paragraph about GPA.

**Your admission is contingent upon: 1) maintaining or improving your present grade point average in required pre-pharmacy coursework; 2) successfully completing all required pre-pharmacy coursework with a grade of “C” or better; and 3) successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screening. Note that you must complete all of the requirements stated above before the first day of classes or your offer will be rescinded.​

My current GPA (until Fall 2015) is about 3.7~3.8. Is there anybody who know the actual meaning of the "maintaining or improving" the GPA? Yes. I know the meaning. 4 classes are left for this semester. Do you think I need to get all As or 3 As and just one B? Actually, I am quite relieved after getting the acceptance letter. Several days ago, I found the first sentence from the letter. At first when I've just got the letter, I thought getting C or better is enough to me. Now, I realized it was my mistake. I sent e-mail to school about this issue but they didn't reply because they are probably too busy. If you have any comment, please give some.

I'm still taking some prerequisites this semester. The acceptance letter include this paragraph about GPA.

**Your admission is contingent upon: 1) maintaining or improving your present grade point average in required pre-pharmacy coursework; 2) successfully completing all required pre-pharmacy coursework with a grade of “C” or better; and 3) successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screening. Note that you must complete all of the requirements stated above before the first day of classes or your offer will be rescinded.​

My current GPA (until Fall 2015) is about 3.7~3.8. Is there anybody who know the actual meaning of the "maintaining or improving" the GPA? Yes. I know the meaning. 4 classes are left for this semester. Do you think I need to get all As or 3 As and just one B? Actually, I am quite relieved after getting the acceptance letter. Several days ago, I found the first sentence from the letter. At first when I've just got the letter, I thought getting C or better is enough to me. Now, I realized it was my mistake. I sent e-mail to school about this issue but they didn't reply because they are probably too busy. If you have any comment, please give some.

I have the same concern. Let me know if you hear anything!

I was concerned also, so I called them. You just need to pass your pre-requisite courses with a C, and keep your cGPA above a 2.75. However, if you have a lower pre-req GPA (~3.0-3.2), I would aim for at least a B/B+ average for the remaining courses.

Reactions: 1 user
Denied my spot to College Station about 2 weeks ago... Good luck!

I have the same concern. Let me know if you hear anything!

I got same information from e-mail the school sent. "You will need to have a cumulative GPA of a 2.75 and you will need to complete all your remaining pre-requisites with a C or better."
It makes me quite relieved because I have 3 exams tomorrow. Haha..

I got same information from e-mail the school sent. "You will need to have a cumulative GPA of a 2.75 and you will need to complete all your remaining pre-requisites with a C or better."
It makes me quite relieved because I have 3 exams tomorrow. Haha..

And that is including our classes this semester correct?

Has anyone from the feb 4th interview heard back yet? The wait is killing me!

I emailed them and they told me I am wait listed. So if you haven't heard anything by now that may be the case as well. Wait listing can go on as a couple weeks or even into the summer months as well...

I emailed them and they told me I am wait listed. So if you haven't heard anything by now that may be the case as well. Wait listing can go on as a couple weeks or even into the summer months as well...
You just asked them what your status was?

You just asked them what your status was?
Yes I just asked them what my status was because its Been a couple of weeks and so I was wondering when the next rounds of acceptance would be but she told me that they have already been given out. So as a wait lister I have to wait as acceptances or denials come in

Yes I just asked them what my status was because its Been a couple of weeks and so I was wondering when the next rounds of acceptance would be but she told me that they have already been given out. So as a wait lister I have to wait as acceptances or denials come in
Oh okay, I was told that not all seats have been filled quite yet

I just recieved an acceptance e-mail!

To those still waiting, don't lose hope.;)

How do you know if you're waitlisted? Do they email you to let you know? I interviewed feb 4th and haven't heard anything yet.

Ahh! Congrats! I'm hopeful now. Were you by any chance wait listed as well?
Hey! I asked Dr. Sawyer and he said that seat hasnt been filled up yet. They're still sending out acceptance in 1 or 2 rounds. It was a few days ago so i guess today was 1 round then

Ahh! Congrats! I'm hopeful now. Were you by any chance wait listed as well?

Thanks! I have no idea if I was wait listed or not. However, I interviewed on the 22nd and didn't hear back til today, so it's possible.

How do you know if you're waitlisted? Do they email you to let you know? I interviewed feb 4th and haven't heard anything yet.
I emailed and asked. Not sure if they send out emails telling you that you are wait listed

I don't think they email you if you are waitlisted. I called and spoke to an advisor thats how I found out that I was wait listed.

Congratulations to everyone that got accepted. Don't forget to join the facebook group so we can all get to know each other.

Has anyone from the feb 4th interview heard back? Or does anyone know if all acceptances have been sent out?